Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you would think that with all the money james bond movies makes, MGM would be sitting pretty...that's what they get for ditching Pierce Brosnan (the perfect Bond...IMHO of course. )

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      you would think that with all the money james bond movies makes, MGM would be sitting pretty...that's what they get for ditching Pierce Brosnan (the perfect Bond...IMHO of course. )
      I heard that Sony gets most of the DVD sales with the Bond films.
      BTW, SyFy is having a Bond marathon on Thanksgiving.....SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        I heard that Sony gets most of the DVD sales with the Bond films.
        BTW, SyFy is having a Bond marathon on Thanksgiving.....SWEET!
        I was thinking of the box office take... that's a lot of cash!

Actually (don't faint now) I don't like Bond films...early ones are too sexist and Pierce Brosnan is the only Bond worth watching. (ever notice that daniel craig looks like alfred E newman from Mad magazine?)
        Last edited by Rac80; 25 November 2009, 05:04 PM. Reason: typos....

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          I was thinking of the box office take... that's a lot of cash!

Actually (don't faint now) I don't like Bond films...early ones are too sexist and Pierce Brosnan is the only Bond worth watching. (ever notice that daniel craig looks like alfred E newman from Mad magazine?)
          I'm not a Bond fan, either. I find even the more contemporary ones too... maybe not 'sexist', but... chauvinistic, perhaps? The neat spy tricks are good and all, and some of the plots are okay, but the general characterization and the 'James gets the ladies' endings just aren't my cup of tea.

Besides, I get all the neat spy tricks I want from 'Burn Notice'.

I actually like Daniel Craig, though.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

My question is;

Atlantis is currently sitting off the west coast of America, currently clocked. When it takes off again, they need the shield and therefore cant use the cloak. Does this mean that whole west coast of america is going to see The lost city of Atlantis flying off and leaving earth ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwander View Post
              My question is;

Atlantis is currently sitting off the west coast of America, currently clocked. When it takes off again, they need the shield and therefore cant use the cloak. Does this mean that whole west coast of america is going to see The lost city of Atlantis flying off and leaving earth ?
              they didn't notice when a giant superhive exploded. They won't notice again
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

My question is;

The shield really isn't needed until you leave the atomsphere. Fly it up cloaked until you are high in the sky and away from the coastline then switch to shield to leave the atomsphere.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  The shield really isn't needed until you leave the atomsphere. Fly it up cloaked until you are high in the sky and away from the coastline then switch to shield to leave the atomsphere.
                  Yea, i know, but it would be cool if in the new movie you actually see some normal people looking over west like in a park and they see the city decloak and take off....

Would be just cool..

Comment

Yea, i know, but it would be cool if in the new movie you actually see some normal people looking over west like in a park and they see the city decloak and take off....

Would be just cool..
                    It could possibly be cool...Just wonder what cover story they'd make up?
                    sigpic

Comment

I would asume that when they want to take off, that they'll just move the city far enough out to sea where it cant be seen. Then drop the cloak.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                        I would asume that when they want to take off, that they'll just move the city far enough out to sea where it cant be seen. Then drop the cloak.
                        Well, that's no fun
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Well, that's no fun
                          OK. They'll uncloak blast off, then flashy thing everyone so they forget
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            OK. They'll uncloak blast off, then flashy thing everyone so they forget
                            Woo-hoo! Like Men In Black!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Woo-hoo! Like Men In Black!
                              Indeed. Someones gotta keep the SG program secret
                              sigpic

Comment

I just wish I heard it was in production
                                I would love to see more Wraith they are my favourite Villian

Comment

Working...
                                X