Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Maybe he should read Twilight and laugh his ass off.
    Sounds like a scenario for a sucidual Wraith.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I personally like McKeller. Now if it, like some say, take the plot of the movie by the horns and run with it I won't like it. But I do think they click and its nice. Now the Ronan and Amelia thing was thrown in there and awackard and weird and I did not click. If they slowly pushed it on us it wouldn't have been as bad, but it was like BAM!
      And many are saying that Todd's feeding would be a problem. Don't you remember? Todd now eats human food....no feeding hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
        I personally like McKeller. Now if it, like some say, take the plot of the movie by the horns and run with it I won't like it. But I do think they click and its nice. Now the Ronan and Amelia thing was thrown in there and awackard and weird and I did not click. If they slowly pushed it on us it wouldn't have been as bad, but it was like BAM!
        And many are saying that Todd's feeding would be a problem. Don't you remember? Todd now eats human food....no feeding hand.
        Todd was returned to a normal Wraith in EATG. Look at Todd's feeding hand
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Todd was returned to a normal Wraith in EATG. Look at Todd's feeding hand
          Are you positive? That doesn't make any sense. I think it was a costume thingy error.
          Because yeah.... ;D

Comment

No, it's real. If it's not clear in the show (and I don't think it was), Joe Mallozzi confirmed it on his blog, and there is a deleted scene of it that will be on the DVD boxset. Todd eats people again.

Oh, and I almost mispelled "again" with "asgarain". Dammit, Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
              Are you positive? That doesn't make any sense. I think it was a costume thingy error.
              Because yeah.... ;D
              Yes I am. I don't remember where but it was also said their was a deleted scene about Todd being returned to normal
              Jelgate is right

Comment

so far best title of a stargate movie and im hoping they stick with it

Comment

I hope it would be a Wraith centric movie, and at least as good as Continum or better. It would be a shame if it turns out to be a fizzer. In saying that the title suggests something big, but I really hope they don't exterminate the Wraith. Having said that it might not be about the Wraith at all. I guess we will find out in due course.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Yes I am. I don't remember where but it was also said their was a deleted scene about Todd being returned to normal
                    I think it was also pointedly implied when Todd
                    Spoiler:
                    said he would be restored by having the Iratus bug feed on him in Infection, and then again when he showed up in EatG.

I have an idea for how the extinction thing will happen.
                    Spoiler:
                    Lucius turns up again and the whole galaxy implodes in horror. Yes, far fetched, but you never know.

Comment

Mods I know this is long but please dont delete it.

Well first of all JM didnt design a new asgard ship for one episode, that's be just like the government bailing a bank out. I suspect Earth will get a sub space SOS from another Galaxy that isnt Pegasus or any other galaxy we know of, and We come to find its a Galaxy far away and The Only reason they contacted us is because theyve heard rumors that Atlantis is very powerful and capable of intergalactic travel at Sickening Speed, and they found out Atlantis is on Earth. So they knew where to send the message as where before Not many people knew where atlantis was. And the reason they sent us the message is because we have experience fighting the Wraith. It turns out the Race thats messaging us is one of the Branches that broke off from the Atlanteans and seeded them selves throughout many galaxies. This race of humans explains that a Massive Super Hive have been rampaging thru many planets throughout there galaxy. Killing and harvesting everything they can get there hands on. They Discover a new Material called Naquadriant, which is a super refined stable version of Naquadriah. This new material has been mined for centuries for everyday common place use in this galaxy and The Wraith have been building an Army in this Galaxy, and growing very fast, using this new material. They have a fleet of super hives by now or will sooner or later. The Most advanced weapons and defenses of these peaceful races have been unable to defend themselves. This Coalition of United Planets has positioned there most advanced piece of Technology in space and fabricated the most massive long range communications Satellite capable of sending a message to the farthest reaches of the Universe, intent on hope and faith it reaches Earth in time. There best guess is it will take several months to get to earth. Meanwhile back on Earth, Months have gone by and several more 304's have been built for a defense Network for Earth. The New Olympus Mother Ship has also been Finished and Been outfitted with several Asgard Cores. This Mothership is Capable of holding 4 304's and hundreds of 302's. This Mothership is powered by 6 Zpm's Every Since Daniel and Rodney found the plans for them, but took 4 months to figure out how to do it. Dozens of team's of Scientists have been working on Atlantis trying to unlock all its Ancient Database. The Camera fades to Daniel working on Atlantis and Laundry and Jack call a meeting to all military personnel and inform them of the Message we recieved. The IOA has already decided to go. The Olympus, Atlantis and all the 304's and 302's are going. Zelenka has spent the last 6 months working out the kinks in the Wormhole drive and perfected it. Everyone embarks and the mission and the Atlantis extends its shields around the Olympus and jumps into wormholedrive hyperspace. I can see them running into the Evil Asgard alone the way and we discover that the Evil Asgard are in the same galaxy that the wraith are in attacking and they offer to help and bring with us a few hundred Evil Asgard Ships.
                      I am sure they will stop in Pegasus and pick up some help. I can see this being theee Stargate Movie of Time.

I got way to much time on my hands!!!!
                      This would be an awesome Movie, it could be a Theatrical Release and blow away all records EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                        I have an idea for how the extinction thing will happen.
                        Spoiler:
                        Lucius turns up again and the whole galaxy implodes in horror. Yes, far fetched, but you never know.
                        The horror! The HORROR!

Spoiler:
                        Surely the whole galaxy, human, Wraith, rogue Asgard, whoever else was available, would unite when faced with that terrible fate.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Dulcamara-lyrics by Don Schlitz

Comment

Originally posted by Jor El View Post

Well first of all JM didnt design a new asgard ship for one episode, that's be just like the government bailing a bank out. I suspect Earth will get a sub space SOS from another Galaxy that isnt Pegasus or any other galaxy we know of, and We come to find its a Galaxy far away and The Only reason they contacted us is because theyve heard rumors that Atlantis is very powerful and capable of intergalactic travel at Sickening Speed, and they found out Atlantis is on Earth. So they knew where to send the message as where before Not many people knew where atlantis was. And the reason they sent us the message is because we have experience fighting the Wraith. It turns out the Race thats messaging us is one of the Branches that broke off from the Atlanteans and seeded them selves throughout many galaxies. This race of humans explains that a Massive Super Hive have been rampaging thru many planets throughout there galaxy. Killing and harvesting everything they can get there hands on. They Discover a new Material called Naquadriant, which is a super refined stable version of Naquadriah. This new material has been mined for centuries for everyday common place use in this galaxy and The Wraith have been building an Army in this Galaxy, and growing very fast, using this new material. They have a fleet of super hives by now or will sooner or later. The Most advanced weapons and defenses of these peaceful races have been unable to defend themselves. This Coalition of United Planets has positioned there most advanced piece of Technology in space and fabricated the most massive long range communications Satellite capable of sending a message to the farthest reaches of the Universe, intent on hope and faith it reaches Earth in time. There best guess is it will take several months to get to earth. Meanwhile back on Earth, Months have gone by and several more 304's have been built for a defense Network for Earth. The New Olympus Mother Ship has also been Finished and Been outfitted with several Asgard Cores. This Mothership is Capable of holding 4 304's and hundreds of 302's. This Mothership is powered by 6 Zpm's Every Since Daniel and Rodney found the plans for them, but took 4 months to figure out how to do it. Dozens of team's of Scientists have been working on Atlantis trying to unlock all its Ancient Database. The Camera fades to Daniel working on Atlantis and Laundry and Jack call a meeting to all military personnel and inform them of the Message we recieved. The IOA has already decided to go. The Olympus, Atlantis and all the 304's and 302's are going. Zelenka has spent the last 6 months working out the kinks in the Wormhole drive and perfected it. Everyone embarks and the mission and the Atlantis extends its shields around the Olympus and jumps into wormholedrive hyperspace. I can see them running into the Evil Asgard alone the way and we discover that the Evil Asgard are in the same galaxy that the wraith are in attacking and they offer to help and bring with us a few hundred Evil Asgard Ships.
                          I am sure they will stop in Pegasus and pick up some help. I can see this being theee Stargate Movie of Time.

I got way to much time on my hands!!!!
                          This would be an awesome Movie, it could be a Theatrical Release and blow away all records EVER.

Well I like your idea....a lot. But I really don't see TPTB doing it. I love the idea of The Olympus, it'd have to be really really big, but sounds awesome!
                          I would love to see a fan-fic movie out of that idea...Because it'd be AMAZING! I don't see TPTB making this "theee Stargate Movie of Time" but you could!!!

Comment

Ok, who's going extinct? The Asgard? The Wraith? The pegagus galixy humans? The (if you havn't seen Star Trek ignore this)
                            Spoiler:
                            Vulcans (again)
                            ?
                            Last edited by ReFRidgerator; 18 May 2009, 05:31 PM. Reason: Spoiler
                            For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see the "evil" Asgard or really even care about them?

Also, I'd think it'd like it if the 'Extinction' part referred to the Pegasus galaxy humans as opposed to the Wraith.

And what's this talk about the movie not being focused on the Wraith? The Wraith are to SGA what the Goa'uld and then the Ori were to SG-1. Does this mean we're getting something like Continuum?

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Maybe he should read Twilight and laugh his ass off.
                              Why do you encourage anymore unnecessary exposure for that atrocity?
                              Last edited by Pandora's_Box; 18 May 2009, 08:04 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
                                makays going to blow up another solar system thus the name
                                no hes going to blow up our solar system pharoh!!! lol no he wont
                                Spoiler:
                                he will actually move up to destroying a galaxy!!!either the milkyway or pegasus of course!

Comment

Working...
                                X