Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love everything that katikatnik said!! (Except the Ronon Amelia stuff!! THOSE two I like!)

I would REALLY HATE seeing the Rodney and Keller love fest in the movie!

It would TOTALLY turn me off to buying it!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
      Yes the "Evil Asgard" were very under-used, and just sort of thrown in. So it would be nice to see them again, this soon.
      Another one would be about the aliens we ran into in Deadlaus Varriations(Spell that wrong...sorry )
      So yep...both things would be nice to be seen.......But it may be something all new......Who knows?
      i would also like to see the "Evil Asgard".

Comment

I'm a big Asgard fan (whether they're good or bad), so naturally I'd love to see them again, and I agree with colonel Swede, it'd be nice to see Ford again, even though the writers consider him to have died during the S2 mid season 2 parter, until i see a corpse i won't believe it. I don't really mind if there is a little bit of McKeller stuff as long as it doesn't take over the plot, as it usually seemed to end up doing. If they do end up going with the extinction of the Wraith idea a few people have mentioned then i think it'll probably be via use of a perfected gene therapy treatment that they find a way of implementing galaxy wide, so all wraith will essentially be human and the species as we know them will no longer exist, I'm thinking along the lines of a Dakara kind of device here.

Comment

I absolutely loved First Contact and The Lost Tribe and while they could not redeem the depressing mess that s4 & 5 were, they made me care again for what was going on. So I hope that the Asgard will be featured in SGE and please no DV aliens, I found those to be very Borg-ish and uninspired. Also, please no more replicators. I never want to see those again.

Club Mats likes you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotep Ka Heru'ur View Post
            Also, please no more replicators. I never want to see those again.
            i agree with you, no more repli-Carter or repli -Weir or other replicators.

Comment

Maybe the story goes that the IOA has decided that Atlantis will remain on Earth so for politics and defence of Earth. But the crew doesnt want to leave the humans on Pegasus to fight the wraith alone.

Meanwhile Todd has succesfully gain control over the beiggest fleet of hive ships and has destroyes oposing wraith and he reings supreme on Pegasus culling planets bringing the human race on Pegasus to the brink of Extincion.

Learning of these events the SGA team pushes the IOA to let Atlantis leave and help out in Pegasus but the IOA denies, so they decide to steal Atlantis.

When in Pegasus the team find that things are worse, the new Alliance of planets was decimated, only the Genii remain that can fight the Wraith, so in mounting a offensive Atlantis see that there is no way to beat Tod and its new fleet. To make things worse they discover that Tod has began to retrofit the hiveships with better hyperdrives to reach the Milky Way and the fleet will be ready in a week.

In desperation the Atlantis team try to find the rougue Asgard for help, they do find them and after making a deal that will help both sides a big offensive is coordinated with the remaining humans Asgard and Atlantis personel a decisive strike to end the wraith or be ended by the Wraith.

A fleet composed of Atlantis, Travelers, Deadelus and Asgard ships asemble for the final confrontation, They learn that the wraith fleet is Orbiting the planet where the retrofit is taking place, but this planet has Huge canons powered by ZPMs. So is the fleet engages the wraith while the canons are operational they will not stand a chance, so it leaves to SGA to infiltrate the comand center and deactivate the canons and give the fleet a fighting chance.

So SGA infiltrates the instalation but meet heavy resistance and are delayed, the Atlantis fleet arrives and the battle starts, the canons fire, and the hive ships deply darts, many allied ships are being destroyes Atlantis is holding her ground and serves as a shield for the remaining ships.

On the instalation SGA desperately tries to get to the control center where todd a queen and his leutenants are, they reach it and Teyla engages the queen, Ronon and Shepard go for todd and his leutenats, after a huge fight Teyla barely defeats the queen with the help of Rodney and for Ronon and Shepard dispatch the leutenants but Todd holds his ground and defeats Sheppard leaving him against Ronon. Ronon is gravely injured and john take the oportunity and takes him out.

Rodney is able to turn the Canons on the wraith hive ships and turn the tide of the battle, the wraith are decimated and eliminated. Atlantis is badly damaged and barely lands on its new planet. The IOA arrives to place charges on the team because of the theft of Atlantis, eventually with some big strings pulled they are not impriosoned and Atlantis remains on Pegasus helping the remaining humans get back on their feet and keep exploring Pegasus.

That could be a cool way for the movie to go.....

Comment

I see two major flaws in this scenario. One why/how would the IOA let Todd go. Also it seems to contradict the Hive nature of the Wraith
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Horcruxx View Post
                  Maybe the story goes that the IOA has decided that Atlantis will remain on Earth so for politics and defence of Earth. But the crew doesnt want to leave the humans on Pegasus to fight the wraith alone.

Meanwhile Todd has succesfully gain control over the beiggest fleet of hive ships and has destroyes oposing wraith and he reings supreme on Pegasus culling planets bringing the human race on Pegasus to the brink of Extincion.

Learning of these events the SGA team pushes the IOA to let Atlantis leave and help out in Pegasus but the IOA denies, so they decide to steal Atlantis.

When in Pegasus the team find that things are worse, the new Alliance of planets was decimated, only the Genii remain that can fight the Wraith, so in mounting a offensive Atlantis see that there is no way to beat Tod and its new fleet. To make things worse they discover that Tod has began to retrofit the hiveships with better hyperdrives to reach the Milky Way and the fleet will be ready in a week.

In desperation the Atlantis team try to find the rougue Asgard for help, they do find them and after making a deal that will help both sides a big offensive is coordinated with the remaining humans Asgard and Atlantis personel a decisive strike to end the wraith or be ended by the Wraith.

A fleet composed of Atlantis, Travelers, Deadelus and Asgard ships asemble for the final confrontation, They learn that the wraith fleet is Orbiting the planet where the retrofit is taking place, but this planet has Huge canons powered by ZPMs. So is the fleet engages the wraith while the canons are operational they will not stand a chance, so it leaves to SGA to infiltrate the comand center and deactivate the canons and give the fleet a fighting chance.

So SGA infiltrates the instalation but meet heavy resistance and are delayed, the Atlantis fleet arrives and the battle starts, the canons fire, and the hive ships deply darts, many allied ships are being destroyes Atlantis is holding her ground and serves as a shield for the remaining ships.

On the instalation SGA desperately tries to get to the control center where todd a queen and his leutenants are, they reach it and Teyla engages the queen, Ronon and Shepard go for todd and his leutenats, after a huge fight Teyla barely defeats the queen with the help of Rodney and for Ronon and Shepard dispatch the leutenants but Todd holds his ground and defeats Sheppard leaving him against Ronon. Ronon is gravely injured and john take the oportunity and takes him out.

Rodney is able to turn the Canons on the wraith hive ships and turn the tide of the battle, the wraith are decimated and eliminated. Atlantis is badly damaged and barely lands on its new planet. The IOA arrives to place charges on the team because of the theft of Atlantis, eventually with some big strings pulled they are not impriosoned and Atlantis remains on Pegasus helping the remaining humans get back on their feet and keep exploring Pegasus.

That could be a cool way for the movie to go.....
                  i don't like it . besides, the directors said that "extinction" is not focusing on the Wraith.

Comment

The evil Asgard builds their Atero-device, but it works not only on wraith, but on all the hyperspace frequencies (?), so Atlantis is forced to use the wormhole-drive?
                    sigpic

Comment

The title sounds so - final. I'm not sure I like it.

The title sounds so - dramatic and big and blockbuster-y. I think I like it.

I'm SO torn!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        The title sounds so - final. I'm not sure I like it.

The title sounds so - dramatic and big and blockbuster-y. I think I like it.

I'm SO torn!
                        yes...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I would love to see the asgard,aliens from daedalus variations and a bit more space battles between the wraith,travelers and atlantis crew.I would not like to see more mckay and keller
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Todd is on Earth; most likely a prisoner. No doubt his feeding will be a problem in the movie.

I just hope that that means we'll get a scene or 2 of Todd trying to understand Earth culture. That'd be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Yeah, Todd is on Earth; most likely a prisoner. No doubt his feeding will be a problem in the movie.

I just hope that that means we'll get a scene or 2 of Todd trying to understand Earth culture. That'd be hilarious.
                              I would like to see Todd trying to watch television. For some reason I think that could comedic.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Maybe he should read Twilight and laugh his ass off.

Comment

Working...
                                X