Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the video.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Here's the video.
      I will be seeing Joe in couple weeks if I can get some one on one with him I will see if there is anymore to this or if he has given up! I think the movies could revive Stargate or they will not do well and they will see there was more $$ in the TV show series! Either way could help!!!
      www.stitchsloft.com
      For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
      "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
      www.scifihero.net

Comment

I hate to burst your bubble, but I think they've all moved on.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I hate to burst your bubble, but I think they've all moved on.
          ooo I agree but these things take time and tend to come back around again! Look the the movie itself... 20 years! Joe may have something up his sleeve too! Never know doesn't hurt to ask or drop off a resume!

My re-enlistment idea with Amanda started out as joke in my department! Then I was like, Hey why not ask??? I was told it would NEVER happen by more people than you can imagine! Guess what? That was an AMAZING DAY!!!

Last edited by Stitch; 06 August 2014, 05:48 PM.
          www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
          www.scifihero.net

Comment

stitch, that was a lovely and inspiriting post!! and WOW with amanda!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              stitch, that was a lovely and inspiriting post!! and WOW with amanda!!
              It truly was once in lifetime experience and I tried to take in every second! It was very emotional in the room and she started to cry then someone cracked a joke and it was all over with! I got to tour both sets and meet Barry Cambell who without him "Continuum" would never happened and he gave me water from the North pole!!

I finally saw her 6 years later! With in 30 seconds she smiled said I still have your box on my wall in my office... I can only imagine all the gifts and stuff she has gotten over the years and she has cherished mine as one the biggest... I flew the flag over NAS Atlanta on the day of her daughters first birthday! So it had many special memories for all of us! She even talked about ME in a interview to Gateworld that can be seen here (TIME STAMP 3:20)
              http://www.gateworld.net/video/pheno...15779486.shtml

She is a amazing woman and I have so much respect for her...

IF there is ONE thing I learned in the Navy never let anyone tell you that you can not achieve something!!! If you have dream then do not wish, live it!!! I been very lucky in my career and my opportunities and I take none of them for granted~! Who would knew that 4 years later I would get my dream and work on REAL movie and be doing and get to do props and costumes in the big leagues, all because my Naval training and my hobbies!

Last edited by Stitch; 23 February 2015, 02:55 PM.
              www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
              www.scifihero.net

Comment

Err... there's a difference between re-enlisting and filmmaking.... the first is under your control, the second is not.

And SGA is under MGM's control....
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

wow, stitch, again!!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

What about the Nox?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      wow, stitch, again!!
                      Had quick talk with Joe in Chicago not much going on unfort... Wish we could get this movie done!!!

I guess we will have to see what Roland makes for us?
                      www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                      www.scifihero.net

Comment

Lucky bugger. One of the Signalmen i served with on the USS America, had Jonathan Frakes do his reinlistment.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Lucky bugger. One of the Signalmen i served with on the USS America, had Jonathan Frakes do his reinlistment.

Can you explain that term please?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Lucky bugger. One of the Signalmen i served with on the USS America, had Jonathan Frakes do his reenlistment.
                            (it was around 1995-1996 if i remember correctly?) I remember that was whole write up in the ALL HANDS magazine it did spark my idea even though it started out as joke... I think thought who would say YES if I asked and Amanda was the first one that came to mind... So I asked and she said yes!
                            www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                            www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Can you explain that term please?
                              Are you talking about him saying "Lucky bugger. " LOL
                              its just slang "A fellow"; "a chap" that is lucky...
                              www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                              www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                                Are you talking about him saying "Lucky bugger. " LOL
                                its just slang "A fellow"; "a chap" that is lucky...
                                No this reinlistment thing

Comment

Working...
                                X