This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caes4
    Does anyone else think teyla kind of looks like Jennifer lopez?

Also, this is probably just me but teyla's character kinda sucks. Shes pretty , yes. But her personality is so crappy and boring. And i hate how she talks, soooooo neutral and BOOOOOring. jeeze put some emotion into her

Duade don’t go there J-Lo might be fit but I have had enough of that man eater sticking her ass in every one’s face. IMO Teyla is a lot better.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

teyla's fine lad, i'd give it to her.

Comment

Teyla got pretty buff!

Man her biceps got really strong.......holding up the walls, the background, the other more important characters than herself.
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          Teyla got pretty buff!

Man her biceps got really strong.......holding up the walls, the background, the other more important characters than herself.
          Yep it must have been really hard work holding up the walls all the time

But I love her anyways
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Teyla is pretty fit. A very beautiful woman

Comment

Teyla has never done it for me. Yep very fit and all but just don't find her that attractive. Probably a skewed opinion since I never really liked the character.
              sigpic

Comment

alright, from a woman's point of veiw.

i think, she is fairly pretty, and somewhat unique. i don't know what it is. maybe her copper skin, along with her hazel red-ish hair and then dark brown eyes. i rarely actual see that. and i think it makes her stand out more to normal females
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                  ...to normal females
                  What the frell is that supposed to mean?
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    What the frell is that supposed to mean?
                    i don't mean it in a bad way. but like, compare teyla to other women, like say from the atlantis team. i think she's pretty ect. with something special that mkaes her stand out. sort of like... an aura or something

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                      i don't mean it in a bad way. but like, compare teyla to other women, like say from the atlantis team. i think she's pretty ect. with something special that mkaes her stand out. sort of like... an aura or something

When I compare her to Kate *whistles innocently* I can honestly say she doesn't even compare in the slightest to that glowing lady. But I agree that Teyla has something about her. Personally, I'd it would have to be more something like an aura of peace and quiet, even though I'm sure she has a restless spirit in constant turmoil about the safety of her people, her friends and family.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        When I compare her to Kate *whistles innocently* I can honestly say she doesn't even compare in the slightest to that glowing lady. But I agree that Teyla has something about her. Personally, I'd it would have to be more something like an aura of peace and quiet, even though I'm sure she has a restless spirit in constant turmoil about the safety of her people, her friends and family.
                        exactly what i meant, i just couldn't find the words.

i suppose she needs to seem calm and peaceful for her people and those around her, putting others before her own troubles. yay teyla !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by didz View Post
                          If you have seen 'Hot Zone' you will have probably seen Teyla in a sexy dress and dripping with sweat I've got one word for you "WOW"

Comment if you want

DXXX
                          i like pizza
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                          X