Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First pics for Atlantis series finale "The Siege"! Get them at SG-P!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Thor, why Germanans get to see the newest episode before us. Can you put the episode up in Limewire or something?
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

We don't get to seem them before you. And I would never put an episode for download ...
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

looks like we'll be having another STeve

Comment

Great pic's.
          But when I say the reinforcements, I couldn't help thinking:

What do you mean, we need something to counter-balance Enterprise's MACO's ?
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

The Siege will be so great!

Looks like a plasma/puls gun or someting, but why take it under a roof? Then they cant rotate the gun 360 degrees (not even shoot up).. So it may not be a gun at all. I think humans build that thing, it have night vision

PS: Change the brightness on the screenshot to see roof if you cant see it...

Comment

Originally posted by HellBound
              The Siege will be so great!

Looks like a plasma/puls gun or someting, but why take it under a roof? Then they cant rotate the gun 360 degrees (not even shoot up).. So it may not be a gun at all. I think humans build that thing, it have night vision

PS: Change the brightness on the screenshot to see roof if you cant see it...

What do you suggest it is if it isn't a gun.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I dunno.. Maybe they have many of them around on atlantis to greate a extra force field around the city (13 of them to greate a circle) . He he, I realy have no clue what it is.. But lets say its a huge ass puls/plasma/laser gun, and let hope its more then only one

Comment

There is an image from "The Siege" that got me thinking about the episode "The Gift" - Spoilers below:

Spoliers [Highlight to view]
                  We see from the images of "The Gift" that Tayla looks ill and also at one point looks kind of evil. The other images show the team on a Wraith ship and some Wraith around a control table. Is it possible that the Wraith learn of the teams presence on the ship and somehow affect Tayla making her ill and also making her look evil. This way, it could explain how the Wraith get to learn where the Humans base is and also could explain how in "The Seige" a Wraith is able to inflitrate the Atlantis base.

The next image that got my attention was the one from "The Seige" of Tayla holding her head and Ford around holding her. Tayla looks like she in alot of distress and I am aware someone posted somewhere that it could be because of her people are dying, but the image shows they are outside the cage where the Wraith is. Is it possible the Wraith is hurting Taylas mind, just like in "The Gift" I am thinking down the lines of Independance Day where the alien communicated to the President and made him collapse.

Just a thought!

Comment

The big gun looks a lot like the AA guns from back in the day. They made some improvements with the nightvision and maybe plasma bolts coming out of the barrel? My question is why isn't it automated like the CIWS? There is a person there aimming the thing for crying out loud! Its the 21st century and their in another galaxy and they have a guy sitting on a gun turrent aimming the thing! OMG!

Comment

the seige looks cool. stargate prodject is a really cool site too

Comment

Originally posted by HellBound
                        I dunno.. Maybe they have many of them around on atlantis to greate a extra force field around the city (13 of them to greate a circle) . He he, I realy have no clue what it is.. But lets say its a huge ass puls/plasma/laser gun, and let hope its more then only one
                        That is most certainly a gun--just look at the sight, and I imagine its either a railgun, felger torpedo launcher, or a variant of the Prometheus' AA guns as the barrel is just to bulky for a conventional gun
                        sigpic
                        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

they catch another wraith... yey Steve the 2nd
                          McKay - "We need the Zed P M to power the gate!"
                          O'Neill - "What?"
                          Jackson - "Zee P M... He's um... He's Canadian"
                          O'Neill - "I'm sorry"

Comment

Working...
                          X