Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snorts about the new SGA movie title* It feels very appropriate. Though to be completely honest the last half of season 5 was the extinction of SGA for me. I have high doubts I will watch the movie in general. If it has even the slightest mention/hint of McKeller, then it's out of the question.
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Me too, if there's even a sniffle of McKay/Keller in the movie then there is no way in hell i'll be watching it. But there are other things that will stop me watching it too but I won't go into those in this thread. I have a spy in the midst who is gonna give me the green light on whether I should watch it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Me too, if there's even a sniffle of McKay/Keller in the movie then there is no way in hell i'll be watching it. But there are other things that will stop me watching it too but I won't go into those in this thread. I have a spy in the midst who is gonna give me the green light on whether I should watch it
        It always helps to know which parts to FF!
        Or if you need to skip the entire ep/movie.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          It always helps to know which parts to FF!
          Or if you need to skip the entire ep/movie.
          Exactly And I trust my spy 100%
          sigpic

Comment

Exactly And I trust my spy 100%
            I'm getting paid for this right?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I'm getting paid for this right?
              Oh be quiet you, you know you're not my spy
              sigpic

Comment

Oh be quiet you, you know you're not my spy
                With your memory problems one can never be uncertain
                Jelgate is right

Comment

With your memory problems one can never be uncertain
                  Well, true
                  sigpic

Comment

I am getting Tired of people thinking that if you DARE not like Keller, in some way you are dissing Jewell!

Keller ruined Atlantis's 4th Mostly 5th season for me!.........Not Jewell!

Keller and Rodney = shudder!

I love Rodney!

Impact of the pair?

Being unable to NOT like a character without being DEMONIZED or VILLIFIED!
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                      I am getting Tired of people thinking that if you DARE not like Keller, in some way you are dissing Jewell!

Keller ruined Atlantis's 4th Mostly 5th season for me!.........Not Jewell!

Keller and Rodney = shudder!

I love Rodney!

Impact of the pair?

Being unable to NOT like a character without being DEMONIZED or VILLIFIED
                      !
                      My situation is opposite! I can't stand Mckay ... never liked him at all....and all I get is "how dare you! Mckay is the center of SGA" My feelings are what they are....that is not mckay or david hewlett bashing...it's simply MHO. Actually I disliked mckay so much in the first few eps of SGA that I didn't watch it regularly until late season 2! I still tend to ignore the "mckay eps". there were waaaaaay too many of those.
                      I don't find Mckay an attractive personality at all and I am not crazy about David Hewlett's looks. He doesn't rock my boat, but hey I understand there are some gals who love/adore him. Different strokes and all that. But I never liked mckay (not since SG1's 48 Hours) and HE is why I can't stand McKeller.
                      Jennifer was showing some growth until they gave us "nerds in love" and regressed her to Mckay's level! I enjoyed her character before they gave us this pairing so I too must say this pairing has made me dislike a character I liked beforehand.

Comment

I don't like either McKay or Keller So the romance thing is shear torture to watch on so many levels
                        sigpic

Comment

Yah but are you being singled out BECAUSE you don't like one or the other?

The same thing is happening here! You are pretty much a scum bucket if you don't like Keller!
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post

The same thing is happening here! You are pretty much a scum bucket if you don't like Keller!
                            You have to be kidding me. If anything you are treated like a scum bucket by the fandom if you like Keller. And that is stretch at best.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

You have to be kidding me. If anything you are treated like a scum bucket by the fandom if you like Keller. And that is stretch at best.
                              mental green for that one jel-baby! I got so tired of being constantly asked to defend why I liked Jennifer Keller (sweet, awkward socially, NICE!) and why I hated Mckay (he's annoying, he whines, he treats people like crap....just to name three!)! so I gave up! now I simply state "IMHO" and let it go at that!

Comment

Agreed. Shame I can't green you for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X