This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    What's a PH? Did Puddle Jumpers finally get a built in pool and need a PH check?
    lol nice catch there sir.
    I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands....... Just a little Wraith humor

Sig thanks to geekywraith *big hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithHumor View Post
      lol nice catch there sir.
      Sarcasm is my finest talent.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Rose View Post
        I had this thought a couple days ago, why doesn't the military use the Deadalus or Apollo to haul a couple Goa'uld cargo ships to the Pegasus galaxy so that they always have ships to launch missions or whatever from. They have hyperdrives, shields, weapons, and the ability to cloak. It would have been a good idea for a couple episodes if the show would have continued.
        Ehm... are you referring to these cargo ships?
        Spoiler:

I know, it's not the best quality, but recognizeable. If you mean these then I have do say, they don't have weapons (as far as I know). The only time I saw an Tel'tac with weapons was in the episode Bounty (S10-E15).
        Sam: "You can´t be serious!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Daniel: "It´s the only way!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Sam: "Now, we agreed...!"
        Jack: "If I have to say "WHAT?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!"
        - - - - -
        Knight Rider S01E11
        KITT: Sarah, our father is dead.
        - - - - -
        Eureka S03E12
        Bismarck: This is madness.
        Fargo: This is Eureka!

Comment

1) Alkesh with cloak wouldnt be too bad an idea, kind of like desperate times desperate measures thing.

2) I seriously doubt Wraith Hive ships can sustain shields - theyve captured Ancient ships in the past that had them, and got to where they are now because of that - yet still no shields?

I got dibs on the fact its their organic tech - again

C40
          So this is how the Stargate franchise was killed, not by guns or ships or knives.

But by;
          “There’s obviously a passionate audience for Atlantis and the characters of Atlantis. And yes, they’re absolutely going to continue in the movie franchise. But people need to mourn for a while and come to terms with it. I don’t anticipate that that will subside quickly. But once Universe is on air and they have kind of their next fix of the Stargate franchise, I think hopefully people will realize that it’s in safe hands at Sci Fi...

Comment

Wraith ships don't use shields posably because of the organic nature of their construction the energy given off to create the shield network could conseavably have undesirable effects on the ships hull and that's what the jamming tec does it creates a litteral jamming field in an area of space containing ship creating it that's why transporting nukes to hives and other ships doesn't work
            Thou it could be possable to beam a nuke to a point just outside the jamming field and start it's start it's jerony form that point but darts would still have time to intercept it albet a significantly shorter amount of time but more than enough time for a dart to slam it slef into it saving it's mother ship
            C. Edmund

Comment

You could bring them to pegasus and out fit them(tel'tak and al'kesh)whit asgard tech.
              Just don't outfit them whit asgard hyperdrive and transporters.
              The 304:s has rings so well...
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Just attach the gould alkeshs to the topside of the 304 and go. The hyperdrive would never know the difference.

Comment

Working...
                X