This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis Plug on espn radio last night

It's always nice when Stargate gets a little love from media other than our beloved Gateworld.net and SciFi.com Last night I was driving home from work here in Chicago when I heard the guys on espn 1000 radio (Mac, Jurko, and Harry) talking about Life On Mars (they frequently get off topic). Anyway during the discussion Jurko said he really likes Lisa Bonet's character on Life on Mars and starts talking about her. Then out of nowhere he busts out the following:

Jurko: "She's in a lot of stuff, what a great actress. And her husband, Jason Momoa is also a rising star. He's on Stargate Atlantis which I believe is having it's final episode tonight."

Mac: "Wow I knew you were a bit of a SciFi nerd but I didn't think you were that into it."

Jurko: "Well between politics and sports in this town there is no better escape than a good night of Sci Fi."

So I thought I'd share all that with you. A little Stargate love from the folks here in Chicago.

thats nice, would be better if there was a mention in a major magazine, like People, or Time.
    Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

im glad i heard that xD
      thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
      X