This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A world without Stargate

To my knowledge this is the first day in 15 years without a stargate series airing or on hiatus. what a sad day
    Patito

Originally posted by JDeus01 View Post
    To my knowledge this is the first day in 15 years without a stargate series airing or on hiatus. what a sad day
    Perhaps, with SG1 movies and SGA movie(s) to come, along with SGU, we could consider that a hiatus of sorts. Have to look on the bright side.
    My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Look at it this way, Universe is only a few months away, and next Friday BSGs last 10 episodes return.
      Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Im just going to watch my SG-1/Atlantis DVD's and wait for SGU.

Comment

This isn't really a hiatus. Stargate Universe will air around the same time another season of say SG-1 or SGA would air (which is July). There is also the Atlantis movie coming out later this year. You can guarantee that there will be reruns of both shows until the SGU premiere, so Stargate isn't really going anywhere.

By the way, it has not yet been 15 years of Stargate TV yet. The first three years of SGA ran parallel to the last three years of SG-1, so that equals 12 years (14 counting the time between the story from the movie and the premiere of SG-1).

Comment

Well, now it's Monk on USA.
            There are only 10 types of people in the world
            Those who understand binary
            and those who don't.

Comment

I've only been watching to fill my BSG-induced SciFi void - although it seems all SG-1 and SGA re-runs on Sky1 & Sky2 have disappeared, booooooooooo!!
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by mathfun View Post
                Well, now it's Monk on USA.
                The guy who plays Monk is quitting. End of series.

Comment

Originally posted by JDeus01 View Post
                  As mentioned above by others, since they faded out with the advisory that STARGATE UNIVERSE is on the horizon, this means that the series title and theme are changing, but STARGATE is still very much alive. We'll have ATLANTIS repeats and then there'll be SU.

Your feelings would be valid if there were no SU coming, but there is, so it's not as bad as you at first thought.

Comment

All are waiting for SGA movie and SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Commander View Post
                      Look at it this way, Universe is only a few months away, and next Friday BSGs last 10 episodes return.
                      Yeah great, the last 10 episodes of that too, what a crappy time for sci-fi and TV in general, Boston Legals gone, SG1's gone, SGA's gone, BSG's nearly done, just a few movies to tide us over then what, more crap reality TV....

Comment

Bright side is we have an SGA movie and Universe to come

Comment

Working...
                        X