Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Stargate Atlantis will end?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you think Stargate Atlantis will end?

As the topic say!. How do you think it will end?

Some possibilities:

1. The city is destroyed.
    2. McKay accidentally destroy the city or the galaxy.
    3. They fly the city to Earth.
    4. They remain in the city.
    5. Some other race/people take over the city.

I couldn't even guess, because it sounds like they're gonna do something very different 'n cool.
    But I know for a fact that none of those things will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by polkagris View Post
      As the topic say!. How do you think it will end?

Some possibilities:

1. The city is destroyed.
      2. McKay accidentally destroy the city or the galaxy.
      3. They fly the city to Earth.
      4. They remain in the city.
      5. Some other race/people take over the city.

While anything is a possibility I guess.....

1. This will never happen in the Finale but would be cool I think in a movie.
      2. City no, galaxy maybe lol
      3. I think this may be the greatest possibility. Maybe not all the way to Earth but in between galaxies for reasons I can't go into because I don't feel like putting up spoilers.
      4. Of course they will, if they didn't that story would suck.
      5. That's been done to death.
      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Atlantis will fly back to Earth and thwart a Wraith attack.

Comment

The Deadlus....unable to destory the Super Hive, will have Mckay take down the EM jamming device, whilst its down they will beam Keller over.......Whilst she is working her way round the Wraith on board.....they will be distracted enough for the Deadlus to destory the Super Hive with its super Asgard Plot Lazers......possibly with Keller still on it

I know.....I know..... ill get flammed for that! Only Joking

The writters will have most likly thought up all the "common" endings that we can think of and then do somthing completely diffrent, which we will all LOVE or HATE....no way of knowing!
          A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

The series finally will NOT end the show. They are already planning movies.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              If that is the case, pretty epic finish if you ask me.
              sigpic

Comment

how would they cover that one up?
                supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

they just defeat the Super Waith ship and remain in the galaxy and continue with their lives like in SG1....XD

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                    how would they cover that one up?
                    Use the Ark of Truth? Either that or the same way they did in Lost City, meteor shower, swamp gas, etc etc.

Comment

Use the Ark of Truth? Either that or the same way they did in Lost City, meteor shower, swamp gas, etc etc.
                      how? The Doci and Priors were connected via staffs' crystal and humans on Earth aren't anyhow connected
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        how? The Doci and Priors were connected via staffs' crystal and humans on Earth aren't anyhow connected

They could use the Television ? lol

As for Atlantis ending, it would be good if they defeated the Wraith, or turned them into non-feeding Wraith so there was no war, and the Galaxy lived happily ever after...

But then they take Atlantis to a new galaxy, where they start seeding planets like the Ancients did, and then ditch the city cause they lost the war, power by one of those generators version 100, and in 10,000 years the new humans from the Milkyway find it =]

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
                          But I know for a fact that none of those things will happen.
                          How?

If the whole concept has to end (in the movie, I would imagine) then I like this idea the best too. It could be huge
                          sigpic

Comment

We know that in Enemy at the gate, that The Daedalus attacks the super hive(made the name up myself) and it gets crippled , and it's going to Earth
                            Heres a few outcomes which I see probable

1. The Phoenix(most likely appears in this episode) the Odyssey and Apollo make a stand at or near Earth, and of course they are defeated
                            We know that Carter has taken a new Command position in the alternate timeline she was in charge of the Phoenix
                            So maybe that was inevitible in this timeline like Woolsey goes in charge of Atlantis.

2nd. Woolsey gives the order to intercept the Wraith using the city(with Sheppard in chair and jumpers ready) but 2 problems.1 since the Hive is using multiple Zpms it can outrun Atlantis easy. 2 It has a headstart anyway

3rd: The outpost in Antarctica is used (with possible help from ships from the first option)

Honestly the first option seems most likely
                            Tst

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              All depends on how the technology is supposed to work, I'm sure the writers could find a way for McKay to find a way to make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X