Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really rather like the uniforms. They fit in very well for the kind of expedition they are on. It also separates the show from SG-1. Don't get me wrong, I am not against SG-1 but I like the little things that make the shows different from each other.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I think the color coding is a bit odd...

Comment

teyla needs soemthing new she alweays wearing boring clothes dull colors

just put her in a military uniform like veryone else
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I like the darker uniforms...but I don't like the beige ones...thankfully they appear to be fazing them out
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yea, i think its a little stupid to wear bright colours on an alien planet...you stand out like a...well a guy in a beige uniform

Darker is better

Comment

Can't say I've ever really noticed their uniforms. The dark blue/black gear the military personnel wear looks okay, I guess. So aye, they fit the purpose. *shrug*

I must say though, looking at Rodney in the beige uniform, it sure adds a few kilos. The dark uniform looks far more slimming.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I love the jackets- anyone know if they're Mountain Equipment, and if they are, are they available for purchase? They're great looking.

Comment

they look like sports wear to me

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
                    they look like sports wear to me
                    From the style they look like they were either bought from or designed by the Stargate costume designer and then made by Mountain Equipment (it's an outdoor store in Vancouver that makes great jackets and other outdoor wear). Which I'd bet they are. I really want one.....

Comment

I absolutely love their uniforms. The brown ones the scientists wore were meh. But I really like the darker ones. There's just something about them that makes them look uber cool!

Comment

I like them. I think they're good because they are modern and they help to give you an idea of what the character does workwise...

Comment

I Want A Pair Of The Commander's 1's And Get A Pair Of The First Commander's Outfit FOR MY GIRLFREIND God She Would Look Sexy In It

Comment

I like them they are snug, colerful and just plain wonderfull.
                            sigpic

Comment

I noticed that McKay has stopped wearing the 'civillain' uniform like in the first season, and now wears the 'military' one.
                              Scoping through the night...looking for Athosians

Comment

It probably makes them look like more of a team.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X