This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheyla VS Shier

Hey, who stands where on the John/Teyla or John/Liz debate? Because both look promising, especially given the later epi's aried in the US.

Eep! Name combinations! I'm leaning towards Sheppard/Weir in a non romantic way. Home killed any shippy thoughts I had for Sheppard and Teyla.

Comment

I'm not really sure. I mean, she got stuck with him in the mist thing, but it was because she had no memories of earth. But why not Liz's mind, seeing as she's another chick? Or Rodney, or Ford?

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
        Eep! Name combinations! I'm leaning towards Sheppard/Weir in a non romantic way. Home killed any shippy thoughts I had for Sheppard and Teyla.
        Yikes! I know, name combinations *shudders*

I like the vibe between Sheppard/Weir, but I'm not sure what Tey'la is there for apart from flowing locks and leathers, and so I'm not sold on that one.

However, keeping it subtle would please shippers of all persuasions! (too many scars from ship fights in the past!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
          I'm not really sure. I mean, she got stuck with him in the mist thing, but it was because she had no memories of earth. But why not Liz's mind, seeing as she's another chick? Or Rodney, or Ford?
          Because they're mates. Come on; they watch sports together, that's mates, not a relationship.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Sorry about the name combos, I'm from fanfiction.net and we do that a LOT! lol.

On a completly unrelated note, does anyone know how to get the pic in my signature to work? I cant see it.

Comment

Thats makes sense. The little shippy part of me is holding out a candle, though. Maybe a trip to Vancouver is in order. LOL

Comment

Sheyla of course and McWeir all the way hiya FAC
                sigpic

Comment

Hi CKO!!! Did u read my new chappy yet? ~ch 3

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                    Hi CKO!!! Did u read my new chappy yet? ~ch 3
                    yeppers, read it when it was posted up.. love where its goin so far hmmm now dont keep us waitin who's Carson's love interest. (although i wouldnt mind it if i was.. )
                    sigpic

Comment

Absolutly Sheyla. And totally Mcwier.(john/teyla and Mckay/wier) Fanfiction.net uses those names ALOT. BTW, love your stories Furlings are Cats. Update soon!
                      Last edited by Happytree_8; 16 November 2004, 02:23 PM. Reason: left something out

Comment

McWeir...that actually sounds kinda cute.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                          McWeir...that actually sounds kinda cute.
                          McWeir sounds like a knock off McDonald's

Yeah know FF.net those the name combos...hell i do it sometimes. But Sheyla and Shier...just sounded weird.

Anyways I'm more of a Shepperd/Weir, i like the chemistry between the two of them. Especially after seeing "the eye"
                          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            McWeir sounds like a knock off McDonald's

Yeah know FF.net those the name combos...hell i do it sometimes. But Sheyla and Shier...just sounded weird.

Anyways I'm more of a Shepperd/Weir, i like the chemistry between the two of them. Especially after seeing "the eye"
                            The only one of those combos I use is Obidala, from Star Wars. And I'm with Athena on this, definitely Sheppard/Weir.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

i kinda like both Shep/Teyla and Shep/Weir. i really don't see McKay/Weir though.

Comment

Working...
                              X