Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In The Return part two after the bomb was set off, the leader dude said they were still repairing the damage to the tower I think.... so at least Some of Atlantis has nanites in it!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      In The Return part two after the bomb was set off, the leader dude said they were still repairing the damage to the tower I think.... so at least Some of Atlantis has nanites in it!
      We have no idea exactly how the Asurans were repairing the damaged parts of the city, or how they constructed any of their technology, but it would I believe be in a similar way to how the Ancients would have constructed/ repaired their technology.
      We also have no idea exactly how many Asurans came to the city on their ship in The Return part 1, but I don't think that more vessels or personnel were mentioned.
      Perhaps some more may have came through the Stargate from their homeworld, although we didn't see that many of them running around to affect repairs.

The only nanites that I think could still be active in the city are the ones that Rodney or the city's other scientists have been working with, but I don't think they'd make any or activate them unless really needed.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        actually, the Asurans said that the damage was vast thus they needed to dismantle much of their ship raw materials to repair Atlantis.

Comment

Asurans dismantled there own ship to re-build atlantis control room.

If Atlantis was repaired in any way using nanites then in any episode then they used an EM field how did they survive.

The Asuran City was not built using nanites as they would have been sucked into the blob also which they were not.

Sorry but Atlantis Repairs is just one of them things that will remain as mystery

Comment

I guess being that the Asurans are made of nanites then perhaps they can use those molecular machines to at least break down base raw materials like Neutronium and construct components using their own nanites, then take them back into themselves, or perhaps replicate more nanites and then disable them once the job was done.

Comment

We can repair windows and holes in the floor ATM even without alien super tech XD

Occams Razor

Comment

I suppose glass is usually just sand that gets melted down, stretched and either a coloring is added or a plane is painted after it's been made.
                In the case of holes in the surrounding metal structures you'd just melt down a metal, color it and buff it to look the same as it would have originally looked.
                Structural stuff could be a bit harder, but Earth already knows how to make buildings, or repair them so they'd just have to use the more advanced stronger metals they've discovered in SG missions.

Comment

We could have used the Asgard Matter Converter...........Although that would be season 4 onwards only!

Comment

Working...
                  X