Destination Truth 1.4
    Crazy Eights 1.2
    Lake Dead 1.2
    ECW 1.2
    Swamp Devil 1.1
    Needful Things 1.0
    Never Cry Werewolf 0.9

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 10/6/08 to 10/12/08
    It makes me happy for Sanctuary and yet sad that SGA is ending. Does this look like a show that should be ending?
    sigpic

Comment

All good things must come to an end my friend
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        All good things must come to an end my friend
        Dude, I just wanted one more season. Well maybe we'll get like 7 or 8 movies. At this point I would be happy with just more than one, lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          It makes me happy for Sanctuary and yet sad that SGA is ending. Does this look like a show that should be ending?
          No, I agree it sure does not indicate that SGA should be ending.

You know I have never really heard of such a thing, canceling a show while still at the top and pulling in good ratings, still relatively young and the actors, fans, some producers, and writers didn't want the show to end.

It just sets such a bad precedent. It is catering to those with money to spend on DVDs. SGA is not even available on line for free anywhere (legally). So if you have money to spare, you're in luck, if not, you will be left out. Bad, very bad! And how much do they expect to make if the movie is shown on SciFi first, then released on DVD? It just dosen't make any sense.

sig by Varda

Comment

Dude, I just wanted one more season. Well maybe we'll get like 7 or 8 movies. At this point I would be happy with just more than one, lol.
            You would had said the same if a S6 had come along. A lot of people wanted a S11 for SG1. We, the fans, are never happy
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              You would had said the same if a S6 had come along. A lot of people wanted a S11 for SG1. We, the fans, are never happy
              Actually I did not really want an 11th season of SG-1. I was content with the show ending at 10 seasons. SGA is a different story. It is still a young show.
              sigpic

Comment

Actually I did not really want an 11th season of SG-1. I was content with the show ending at 10 seasons. SGA is a different story. It is still a young show.
                I agree, SG1 had filled most of the gaps before the end...well besides the Ori war and the never ending question of Furlings!

SGA had so many unanswered questions, a lot of rather poor questions but amongst them lay gems. These will hopefully be answered in many SGA movies! My only personal worry is that MGM and sci-fi will just introduce new series and then cancel them to make other movies.

As for other series that were cut down in their prime was the firefly...which led to the birth of the super movie serenity!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                  My only personal worry is that MGM and sci-fi will just introduce new series and then cancel them to make other movies.
                  MGM the newest "drug" dealer! Pushing episodes to all unsuspecting TV viewers!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                  X