This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OsirisDICK
    It's not like the wraith are monitoring space activity around the suns.
    I'd kind of assume that they were, actually. Arrogant, sure; but if they were incautious they would've showed up already.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think Mr. Prophet’s hit the nail on the head; the deployment is the primary sticking point.

What is clear though; Atlantis must have some sort of super weapons…
      Spoiler:
      We know in The Siege three Hive ships will come to takeout Atlantis, since there is a season 2, the Hives will be destroyed or put off from annihilating Atlantis. I would assume they use some sort of weapons technology in Atlantis capable of destroying the Hives…whatever they do we are going to see Hives being destroyed.

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
      One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
      One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
      Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
      Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
      Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancients Rising
        I think Mr. Prophet’s hit the nail on the head; the deployment is the primary sticking point.

What is clear though; Atlantis must have some sort of super weapons…
        Spoiler:
        We know in The Siege three Hive ships will come to takeout Atlantis, since there is a season 2, the Hives will be destroyed or put off from annihilating Atlantis. I would assume they use some sort of weapons technology in Atlantis capable of destroying the Hives…whatever they do we are going to see Hives being destroyed.
        Actually, I think that Atlantis will be saved by the internal disputes raised when the Curator of the Feeding Ground declares his love for the Young Physician (take that, dead horse!), a love that - for one reason or another - dared not previously speak its name, thus sparking a major ideological civil war within the Wraith hives.

But maybe that's just the romantic in me.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Prophet... you scare me....

Incidently Atlantis probably has a few thousand Glowing jellyfish of doom along with god knows what else, attacking it head on would be bad although if it has to power to use those weapons is another interesting matter.

I would be severly annoyed if they pulled a ship jumping trick like they did with apophis, that would be tacky..

Comment

Working...
          X