Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trio and Brainstorm, I will not be watching those episodes ever again. Oh and the Kindred too, it puts me to sleep constantly and yet was my first taste of stargate ever.

Comment

By choice - Tracker, BS and Identity. Won't ever. Would rather have the Irr eps on a loop for the next 50 years. And if I could unwatch Q, the S5 midseason 2-parter and EatG, I would. In a heartbeat.

Just because I haven't got around to it - Vegas.
      sigpic

Comment

I had never watched Common Ground, the first episode that Todd appeared in. Go Todd!!

Comment

i never watched the Pilot episode.
          sigpic

Comment

I missed the second ever episode, which annoys me, I've also missed the first episode with Dr. Keller. I want to see that one too. I'm pretty much few I've missed here and there.
            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I have the eppy's on DVD so I don't have to miss them, but i still don't watch the pilot and a few other eppy's here and there.
              sigpic

Comment

I saw some, but not all of Quarantine. The whole thing with Rodney (as usual) wrecked it for me. I know pretty much what happens, and how they fix everything, but I didn't actually see the entire thing from start to finish with no fast-forwarding. Does that count?
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

I LOVE the FAST FORWARD button...it is my friend!
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I hated Inquisition. That's 43 minutes I wish I could get back. Now that I think about it, I don't think I actually watched the entire episode, if I remember correctly the fastforward button was my friend during that episode.

I also didn't like Harmony. Boring. I didn't really like Vegas or Whispers either.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Working...
                    X