Inquisition
    The Prodigal
    Remnants
    Brain Storm
    Infection
    Identity

...But I will soon!

Comment

I havent seen.... Lifeline, First Strike, Before I Sleep, The Real World, Brainstorm, Infection, Tracker,Infection, Identity and others that I cant think the name of right about now.

It was either because the story line did not appeal to me one bit ore because it was focused on a character I am not very fond of.
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I have seen every episode of SGA that has aired over it's 5 seasons. Two more, and my viewing experience will be complete.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          I havent seen.... Lifeline, First Strike, Before I Sleep, The Real World, Brainstorm, Infection, Tracker,Infection, Identity and others that I cant think the name of right about now.

It was either because the story line did not appeal to me one bit ore because it was focused on a character I am not very fond of.
          I usually try and watch every episode but couldnt sit through Before I Sleep, The Real World, Brainstorm, Tracker and Identity, oh and Grace Under Pressure.

I loved Infection though...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
            Is there any episode you missed or could have watched but didn't want to? For me it is that second episode with that rufus (?) guy, not sure if it's called irresponsible or the other one

let's just say I did not like the first episode so I decided not to watch the second one and I don't really have any intention to ever watch it (nor to rewatch the first one)
            lucius* you mean.But Rufus suit him to .....
            Do not watch Irrensponsible!!! only watched it once and it's the only episode, along with seaosn 5"s Whispers that i wont EVER watch again.
            If you mean the second that he was in, it's Irressistable. It's a Team episode.
            Spoiler:
            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
            (YEAR 0 - 100)
            "O thou Sun,
            send me as far over the earth
            as is my pleasure and thine,
            and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
            but never hear anything of bad ones,
            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Actually i think i mixed them up, it's the other way lol.
              Spoiler:
              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
              (YEAR 0 - 100)
              "O thou Sun,
              send me as far over the earth
              as is my pleasure and thine,
              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
              but never hear anything of bad ones,
              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Tracker, Brainstorm, Identity, Whispers, skimmed through The Seed (got bored!) The one's with Daniel in I skipped those because Keller was in them. Oh and Inquisition I missed too.

This is the only season I have ever missed episodes and it's all because of Keller/McKeller. I would watch Lucius any day over McKeller!
                sigpic

Comment

adrift

sigpic
                  Sig made by squirrely1
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                  *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Inquisition, Remnants, and Identity

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I usually try and watch every episode but couldnt sit through Before I Sleep, The Real World, Brainstorm, Tracker and Identity, oh and Grace Under Pressure.

I loved Infection though...
                      I knew we would be on the same page
                      Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                      Tracker, Brainstorm, Identity, Whispers, skimmed through The Seed (got bored!) The one's with Daniel in I skipped those because Keller was in them. Oh and Inquisition I missed too.

This is the only season I have ever missed episodes and it's all because of Keller/McKeller. I would watch Lucius any day over McKeller!
                      Ditto
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Outsiders, Inquisition, Remnants, Brainstorm, Infection, Identity.

I may catch up later - I may not. Depends on how the season ends.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Outsiders, Inquisition, Remnants, Brainstorm, Infection, Identity.

I may catch up later - I may not. Depends on how the season ends.
                          First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Outsiders, Infection, and Remnants are worth watching, the others I could give or take.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've watched every episode and intend to watch the last two when they air!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                            Individuality is freedom lived.
                            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Irrisitible, Brain Storm, those two I haven't seen, and probably won't see either
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I never skipped an episode but I saw only once and will never watch both "Irr" things with Lucius, then Travellers, Conversion, Quarantine...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X