Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis is going down - Down Under that is!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that's true....wouldn't mind that!!!

You see the thing in the green guide? Some guy wrote in about downloading of TV shows and mentioned Stargate lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
      I've been hyping this thing up for months here.
      When I say "here" I was referring to my workplace.
      "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Did the other states see the Season 5 Box Set ad? Here in SA tonight in one of the ad breaks in the first episode we had an ad from EzyDVD advertising the Season 5box set.
        "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
        http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
          Did the other states see the Season 5 Box Set ad? Here in SA tonight in one of the ad breaks in the first episode we had an ad from EzyDVD advertising the Season 5box set.
          yeah, i saw it.

Comment

We had that ad in Brisbane as well... not too shabby... Icon was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu
              Finally, the horribly idiotic Channel 7 have purchased the first season of Stargate: Atlantis. According to their release, they will begin showing it "later in the year".

In other news, 7 has also said that they will continue to show Stargate Season 8 whenever they get new episodes. We're currently up to Zero Hour (that's on tomorrow), and as long as the studio keeps sending them eps, they'll keep airing them!

BYE
              yeah for sure...channel 7 is stupid...i have half of season 8 on my computer and same with half of season 1 of atlantis...so thats how im getting them...i now dont bother staying up and watching them
              sam

Comment

9:30 pm isn't that late...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                  Yea the Green Guide says VIC only has Space Race

But it still goes for two hours...so i'm completely confused!!

Maybe they just didn't put the two ep names

*crosses fingers*
                  We're not getting a double ep next week. Green Guide has Stargate from 10.30 to 11.30, after a double Amazing Race. I like Amazing Race but not when it does this to us poor people who only get to see Stargate on TV or wait for the DVD's.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                  DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Yeah it is the same for Adelaide, also, don't forget that when it's on TV it's normally only on for about 10 weeks then we have to wait a whole year again to see it return.
                    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Don't remind me I think I'm just gonna have to save up and buy the region 1 DVD's

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                        Yeah it is the same for Adelaide, also, don't forget that when it's on TV it's normally only on for about 10 weeks then we have to wait a whole year again to see it return.
                        i'm pretty sure in VIC, the last time we had stargate on TV was in late 2002. i'm fairly certain, because i got season 1(on DVD) for my birthday in december of last year, and i remember having to wait for ages without any other source of stargate. that, or my memory has completely died, but i'm next to certain that we havent seen it since 2002.

Comment

Working...
                        X