Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man, its always nice to here someone agree with you on something, especially if that person is a stargate fan as well!

Trust me I have loads of these kind of ideas buzzing round in my had,waiting to come out, I probably should write a fan fic or something but im not one for typeing out a story so there you go.

P.S - I did a kind of doodle of how this could look in class today and could scan it in and post it if anyone wants?
    Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisAssassin View Post
      thanks man, its always nice to here someone agree with you on something, especially if that person is a stargate fan as well!

Trust me I have loads of these kind of ideas buzzing round in my had,waiting to come out, I probably should write a fan fic or something but im not one for typeing out a story so there you go.

P.S - I did a kind of doodle of how this could look in class today and could scan it in and post it if anyone wants?
      You're lucky! I'm not that good at coming up with ideas, I just steal other peoples'. It's kindo of hard writing a fanfiction that way.

You should write a fanfiction! I'd read it! You have some pretty cool and unique ideas. I'd love to see what else you can think of. And you should post the drawing, I want to see how it looks.

Comment

Thanks for the support Alteran, I appreciate it

The main thing that stops me from doing a fanfic is that I have neither the concetration or patience to write out a story, but I might be able to see what I can come up with......

Anyway I will get the drawing up....., as soon as I figure out how...

any tips?

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

Anyway I'll figure it out later, in the meantime I posted it on my DeviantART profile heres the link if you want to take a look:

http://assassinsclaw.deviantart.com/...lity-105162596

Comment

Thanks for the support Alteran, I appreciate it

The main thing that stops me from doing a fanfic is that I have neither the concetration or patience to write out a story, but I might be able to see what I can come up with......

Anyway I will get the drawing up....., as soon as I figure out how...

any tips?
            You're welcome. And you should definetly try writing fanfiction. I'm attempting to write one about the Wraith/Lantean War right now, but I keep getting stumped. Doesn't really matter, though. It's just for fun, you don't have to write if you don't want to.

Saw the drawing, I get what you're saying. That's pretty cool!

Comment

thanks man, appriciate it!

It was just a rough doodle as I was bored in class and sort scribbled it in the corner of the page but I'll probably get around to drawing a proper full scale one eventually and then post it on DeviantART.

I probably will write at least maybe a prologue for an fanfic then maybe get more slowly when I can but we'll see how it goes.....

I have actually got a story that I wrote for English last year about Atlantis that I could probably stick up if u wanted?

Comment

thanks man, appriciate it!

It was just a rough doodle as I was bored in class and sort scribbled it in the corner of the page but I'll probably get around to drawing a proper full scale one eventually and then post it on DeviantART.

I probably will write at least maybe a prologue for an fanfic then maybe get more slowly when I can but we'll see how it goes.....

I have actually got a story that I wrote for English last year about Atlantis that I could probably stick up if u wanted?
                When I'm bored in clas I get out a notebook and write parts of my fanfiction. But that's only because I can't draw to save my life. I'd like to see the finished full scale one, that would be cool!

Writing fanfictions is fun, but you only do it if you want to. I'm not sure how good a writer I am, because no one has ever read mine.

I'd read both the prologue and the short story you read. I'm interested to see what else you can come up. Probably much more original things than me!

Comment

thanks

whats your story called by the way? cause I searched Alteran Of Atlantis as an author on the fanfic page but it came back with no results.....

Do you post it on this site or on something else like fanfiction.net?

Comment

also just relised how crappy the short story is in the middle so Im gonna edit it then post it up

Comment

thanks

whats your story called by the way? cause I searched Alteran Of Atlantis as an author on the fanfic page but it came back with no results.....

Do you post it on this site or on something else like fanfiction.net?
                      My story isn't posted yet, and it's called Fall of the Alterans. I have a fanfiction.net acount, but no published stories. Just a lot of reviews left. I'm The City of Atlantis on there.

Comment

oh ok, cool

Comment

also just relised how crappy the short story is in the middle so Im gonna edit it then post it up
                          Yep. And I'm sure its not that bad, can't be worse than the story I wrote in fifth grade. This is how it ended:

They rescued her and all went back to the village. The end.

Crappy non-Stargate story. Don't ask.

Comment

lol

no further questions your honour!

Comment

lol

no further questions your honour!
                              Does the Defense wish to question the witness?

Comment

UUUMMMMM.....

(looks up court joke, finds nothing)

UUUMMM.....No?

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X