Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Replicators still not dead?..... (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the Replicators still not dead?..... (spoilers)

spoilers

so ElizaFran-licator and her 5 or 6 peeps walked into the Atlantis gate, and out of a space gate... and are now floating around in space...

anyone else think 1. this was a really stupid idea

and 2, that they may in fact come back into the fold this season, or maybe in one of the SGA movies?

unless i missed something regarding replicators floating in space, they're still "alive".... just like that one we acquired in space a while back... the one that gave Weird the tour in the flashbacks in this week's ep...
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Well, not this season, but there was a hypothetical list of season 6 episodes (obviously not viable now) posted in Joe mallozi's blog (I think), and it did mention another replicator story.
    Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
    Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

The frozen Replicators can easily be resurrected imo. Look at Niam, he was in space getting bombarded with Solar radiation and he still managed to get resurrected before being destroyed by Rodney and the ARG.

Comment

A hypothetical list of season 6 episodes? Do you remember when it was posted? I'd like to have a look at it.
        Sam: "You can´t be serious!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Daniel: "It´s the only way!"
        Jack: "What?"
        Sam: "Now, we agreed...!"
        Jack: "If I have to say "WHAT?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!"
        - - - - -
        Knight Rider S01E11
        KITT: Sarah, our father is dead.
        - - - - -
        Eureka S03E12
        Bismarck: This is madness.
        Fargo: This is Eureka!

Comment

Of course they'll come back at some point. Mallozzi and crew running out of new ideas happens by the mid season break anyway. Why do you think the random odd episodes come in the back half of the season?
          Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
            spoilers

so ElizaFran-licator and her 5 or 6 peeps walked into the Atlantis gate, and out of a space gate... and are now floating around in space...

and 2, that they may in fact come back into the fold this season, or maybe in one of the SGA movies?

unless i missed something regarding replicators floating in space, they're still "alive".... just like that one we acquired in space a while back... the one that gave Weird the tour in the flashbacks in this week's ep...
            No you are not the only one with those thoughts. That episode was surprisingly good up to the point when they did this. For me that felt somewhat wrong. What is that "Oh my god..It WAS Elizabeth..and now she's dead *cry* *sob*" at the end good for when they could bring them back anytime?
            After seeing this I'm understanding a little bit better why Torri didn't want to continue as Elizabeth Weir.
            sigpic
            Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
            Spoiler:
            Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-au-season-6/ is the hypothetical season six referred to earlier.

Comment

spoilers

Spoiler:
                Anais33 a ecrit: “1)Pensez vous que dans le film sur sga, il sera possible de voir des personne disparu dans la série comme Weir ou Ford?
                2)Pour quand est prévu votre voyage en Chine?”

Responses: 1) Probablement pas. 2) En hiver.

Translation: It’s unlikely we’ll see Weir or Ford in the Atlantis movie. 2) I’m heading to China this winter.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-and-mailbag/

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                No you are not the only one with those thoughts. That episode was surprisingly good up to the point when they did this. For me that felt somewhat wrong. What is that "Oh my god..It WAS Elizabeth..and now she's dead *cry* *sob*" at the end good for when they could bring them back anytime?
                After seeing this I'm understanding a little bit better why Torri didn't want to continue as Elizabeth Weir.
                Aquarian writes: “Hey, Mister M. I was wondering if it’s possible to find out why Ms Higginson declined.”

Answer: I understand the fans’ desire to support Torri, but I don’t find it fair or helpful to speculate on the reasons for her declining the offer. As I wrote in yesterday’s entry, we fully respect and support Torri’s decision and wish her all the best. For the record, however, it wasn’t a specific script issue. The content of the script (which has yet to be delivered) was never even discussed.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...8-on-the-move/
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

i think replicators in an SGA movie is a bad idea... bc it would be just like Ark of Truth

sadly, in order to get closure on the Asurans, we may need that

now, i have to wonder why McKay, genius that he is, and Sheppard, pragmatist that he is, did not stop and say, "hey, is this really going to work? what about opening a gate into the core of a blue star?"

OR

OR OR OR

take the replicators to another world....
                  then dial atlantis
                  have atlantis raise the shield
                  then send the replicators through to atlantis's shield

problem solved.....

and i only have an iq of 168...

Comment

i think replicators in an SGA movie is a bad idea... bc it would be just like Ark of Truth

sadly, in order to get closure on the Asurans, we may need that

now, i have to wonder why McKay, genius that he is, and Sheppard, pragmatist that he is, did not stop and say, "hey, is this really going to work? what about opening a gate into the core of a blue star?"

OR

OR OR OR

take the replicators to another world....
                    then dial atlantis
                    have atlantis raise the shield
                    then send the replicators through to atlantis's shield

problem solved.....

and i only have an iq of 168...
                    Modify the ARG to be re-effective, then blast it through the wormhole?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                      Modify the ARG to be re-effective, then blast it through the wormhole?
                      ah yes, SGA's Dakara ex Machina

lol

i think....... combine the Asgard and Ancient databases into 1 uber-computer... bring in Carter, McKay, and "The Lost Tribe"..... and i'm fairly certain they can McGuyver a way to defeat and eliminate and destroy all replicators and Asurans once and for all...

especially with a time-dilation rewind field a la Unending

Comment

Working...
                      X