This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
    TheLost Boys/ Hive, just seemed wholey pointless, was nice to see ford but would have been nice to see him return as a whole the episode was not great.

Suprised not many like the Lost Tribe 2 parter, think the Dark Asgard story was abit of a bolt out the blue for some people?
    I remember already having been spoiled for the return of th Asgard, so that wasn't a problem for me. I am trying to remember why I didn't think these were the greatest eps ever, but all I can think of is that I didn't like the way Daniel and Rodney treated Sheppard (like he was an idiot), and, while I like scientist Daniel (my favorite SG1 character), he was so arrogant and snarky in these eps it was a turn-off for me. Also, I hated what they did with Ronon and Keller (made him look like an idiot to further the love triangle with McKay). OK guess I remembered after all!
    Last edited by Lythisrose; 04 July 2010, 12:47 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
      I remember already having been spoiled for the return of th Asgard, so that wasn't a problem for me. I am trying to remember why I didn't think these were the greatest eps ever, but all I can think of is that I didn't like the way Daniel and Rodney treated Sheppard (like he was an idiot), and, while I like scientist Daniel (my favorite SG1 character), he was so arrogant and snarky in these eps it was a turn-off for me. Also, I hated what they did with Ronon and Keller (made him look like an idiot to further the love triangle with McKay). OK guess I remembered after all!
      That's what McKay was in every single SGA episode.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll have to rewatch The Lost Boys/The Hive...

Comment

I'm surprised that The returns have so few votes...
          in those episodes they killed all the ancient magic, a big part of stargate itslef =(
          Hallowed are the Ori !!!
          Follow the path of the Enlightment !
          Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

I'm surprised that First Contact/The Lost Tribe has so many votes... I really enjoyed First Contact despite the McKay/Daniel annoying scenes, it was the Lost Tribe that brought it down as a two parter... it was a huge let down compared to the first part.
            sigpic

Comment

For me it was TLB/TH for most of the series, but then along came The Lost Tribe which turned me off the show entirely.

The rest of the two-parters are pretty excellent.

Comment

The Lost Boys/The Hive. I never liked Ford or that Ellia, both are too annoying .

Comment

The Lost Boys/The Hive !!!
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

the Lost boys

Team Ronan

Comment

I just voted for The Lost Tribe and First Contact.

By these two episodes I just HAD it with the show.
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

It's a toss-up between The Last Man/Search & Rescue, and The Lost Tribe/First Contact - they are both equally as bad actually, though picked the latter due to indeed pretty much having it with the show.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Definitely between LostBoys/The Hive and First Contact/The tribe. I dislike both 2 parters equally.

Comment

The Lost Boys/The Hive. The idea was pretty shaky and made little sense. Especially Shep's interrogation with the Queen
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm thinking maybe The Return. Only because it has the one episode out of all of them that I kind of hated (Part 1). I loved Part 2 though, and I also loved First Contact but thought The Lost Tribe was a bit of a let down by comparison. But in that episode's case I didn't actually dislike it like I disliked The Return Part 1.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

It was actually hard to pick one...looking at the list, I realized that The Storm/The Eye and The Siege 1-3 were the only two-parters I actually enjoyed

Anyway, I voted for Allies/No Man's Land. The whole Michael thing irritated me tremendously, and this was about the worst of his many appearances...

As for the others, here's a list from least favorite to most favorite:

1. Allies/No Man's Land
                                2. First Contact/The Lost Tribe
                                3. The Lost Boys/The Hive
                                4. First Strike/Adrift
                                5. The Return 1-2
                                6. The Last Man/Search and Rescue
                                7. This Mortal Coil/Be All My Sins Remember'd
                                8. The Siege 1-3
                                9. The Storm/The Eye

sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment