Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Finale Predictions (please no spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    I could see that, but I'd have a problem with it just because Atlantis is the single most powerful ship ever seen in Stargate. Think about it, the full force of the Wraith Armada at its peak could only stalemate Atlantis by itself. It would be a huge risk having former enemies aboard it regularly.
    the Wraith NEVER stalemated Atlantis...

Atlantis QUIT fighting, sunk the city, and fled to earth because they were going to be defeated

the Asurans at full power... or a fully allied Wraith civilization would decimate Atlantis...
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      I hope Atlantis will be the capital city of alliance of the Pegasus races, so the city will be a diplomatic station on a new planet, when they land it on a big mountain. The Wraith and the Humans will make peace and Todd will be a leader for the settled Wraith. The Travelers will get an own planet too. Most of the Earth expedition's member will return to Earth, but they will never be forgotten and the races of the Pegasus galaxy will speak about them for centuries. The End.
      But less than 30 years later, SA get in trouble again, The Stargate called for both Atantis and SG-1 to return, but not only original crews, few of their children and proteges have return with new skills and new techology to fight off new villians. I hope that SciFi will create new 4th series called "Stargate: New Fire".

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
        the Wraith NEVER stalemated Atlantis...

Atlantis QUIT fighting, sunk the city, and fled to earth because they were going to be defeated

the Asurans at full power... or a fully allied Wraith civilization would decimate Atlantis...
        They couldn't destroy Atlantis in 10,000 years
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

We know from First Strike that the Wraith's weapon were dissipated enough in the water that the Wraith couldn't do much damage to the shield. I also wonder if the organic ships can't take the pressure. to get that far down.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

fair warning, my idea may contain spoilers for first contact and lost tribe so dont read untill youve watched them both!!! so readers beware!!
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            how about the asgards from first contact, if they survive lost tribe, accidentally give themselves a fatal illness and as their last act before going to some planet and detonating their suits thus killing themselves, they give us all of their knowledge as well as that fancy ship of theirs. and just for fun, they throw in the 10 zpms that were powering the attero device. oh, and they give us januses password that unencrypts his work because they figured it out in order to turn on some computer consoles in the attero facility. this way we can get a peak at what will be another plot device for the writers, his lab. after all, if we need a miracle we just have mckay "figure out" the encryption and gain acess to something that will be usefull and then destroyed.
            Last edited by stargater1990; 03 October 2008, 07:16 PM.
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
              fair warning, my idea may contain spoilers for first contact so readers beware!!

Spoiler:
              how about the asgards from first contact, if they survive lost tribe, accidentally give themselves a fatal illness and as their last act before going to some planet and detonating their suits thus killing themselves, they give us all of their knowledge as well as that fancy ship of theirs. and just for fun, they throw in the 10 zpms that were powering the attero device. oh, and they give us januses password that unencrypts his work because they figured it out in order to turn on some computer consoles in the attero facility. this way we can get a peak at what will be another plot device for the writers, his lab. after all, if we need a miracle we just have mckay "figure out" the encryption and gain acess to something that will be usefull and then destroyed.
              1. not cool
              2. we find out about that in Lost Tribe... NOT FIRST CONTACT
              3. THIS THREAD TITLE SAYS NO SPOILERS!!
              Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
              Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
              Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                We know from First Strike that the Wraith's weapon were dissipated enough in the water that the Wraith couldn't do much damage to the shield. I also wonder if the organic ships can't take the pressure. to get that far down.

we know they can because the alpha queen of the wraith back thens ship got shot down and settled on the bottom but was intact on the inside for her to survive, only trapped. but even if they could get down there, the shield would still protect the city and their wepons wouldnt work so whats the point.
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

fair warning, my idea may contain spoilers for first contact so readers beware!!

Spoiler:
                  So you basically want the exact same ending to SGA that we got to SG1?
                  Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                    So you basically want the exact same ending to SGA that we got to SG1?
                    no, it was actually meant as a joke but i wouldnt put it past the writers. although i would like us to get some zpms, because we could use more 304s powered by them so maybe some episode where we go to some ruined ancient city with a few lying around or something. or maybe an episode where we use the repli-wiers aurora parked on some planet just waiting for us to take it.
                    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

no, it was actually meant as a joke but i wouldnt put it past the writers. although i would like us to get some zpms, because we could use more 304s powered by them so maybe some episode where we go to some ruined ancient city with a few lying around or something. or maybe an episode where we use the repli-wiers aurora parked on some planet just waiting for us to take it.
                      ah kk, sorry about that.

A bit of exploration and discovery would be pretty good to happen throughout the season and maybe in the series finale if their was a dire need for it ala 'Lost City'.
                      Meh.

Comment

Well, considering the final is called Enemy at the Gate, it is going to be a showdown of sorts, between an evil side, and the Atlantis / SG Teams.

As for who the enemy will be, personally, I can only see it being one of two. It'll either be the Wraith, or the "Lost Tribe" - Not sharing who they are for people that do not wish to know.

The Wraith could be anyone, from your average hive ship, or otherwise. Hell, it could even be Todd, having had enough with the Atlantis team, eventually turning on them, and trying to get to earth.

My other thought is
                        Spoiler:
                        The Asgard. Why, I don't yet have any idea. Depends what we find out about them in the lost tribe. I think they've been misunderstood anyway.

Ever since we found out the Asgard were responsible for turning on that weapon, everyone has been asking the question as to why the Asgard want to kill the Wraith. I don't think they do, I don't think they care. The Asgard are in suits that the Wraith cannot feed upon, and they can't get them out of their suits without exploding them. Why would the Asgard (of all races) fear the Wraith? I don't think they do.

My guess is that this device, not only prevents Wraith ships from hyper-space travel, but also (in addition to exploding active gates) does something else, this being the reason they activated it. This, I assume we'll find out at a later date.
                        sigpic
                        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                          apparently, you're a n00b, and didn't read the first post in this thread...

go back and read it...

*facepalm*
                          Sorry y'all.
                          I be a n00b this time.
                          In defence i'll go with the fact I was still majorly annoyed at SGA cancellation and just wanted it to all go back how it was!!.

Comment

Working...
                          X