Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uber-bads introduced to SGA; but from where?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uber-bads introduced to SGA; but from where?

Okay, so here's where I think the new uber-bad race in SGA Season 5 come from:

The
    Spoiler:
    Asgard
    in the epis. trapped the uber-bads with themselves to stop the bads taking over everything (mortal enemies conflict, etc.). The
    Spoiler:
    Attero Device
    reactivates due to
    Spoiler:
    McKay screwing around in the Ancient Lab.
    ,disrupting the trap measures, like a time dialation field being disrupted, freeing the bads a little ahead of the
    Spoiler:
    Asgard
    ?

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
    Okay, so here's where I think the new uber-bad race in SGA Season 5 come from:

The
    Spoiler:
    Asgard
    in the epis. trapped the uber-bads with themselves to stop the bads taking over everything (mortal enemies conflict, etc.). The
    Spoiler:
    Attero Device
    reactivates due to
    Spoiler:
    McKay screwing around in the Ancient Lab.
    ,disrupting the trap measures, like a time dialation field being disrupted, freeing the bads a little ahead of the
    Spoiler:
    Asgard
    ?
    Spoiler:
    The discovery of the uber-bads come prior to the mentioning of the Attero Device, and in episode chronology, they investigate Atlantis in The Lost Tribe.

More than likely, they were content with the status quo, the Wraith and humans would be destroyed by the Wraith's need to feed eventually. But the existence of a potential cure, along with the weakening of the Wraith, meant they had to expedite their plans earlier than expected. That's what I believe we're going to see in this case.

Also, the Attero Device is designed for the sole purpose of destroying Wraith vessels that enter hyperspace.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Was looking forward to them, until they cancelled SGA.

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
      X