X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Save Carson View Post
    What do you mean?
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the thread you will see that there are a couple of threads that deal with Ford... let alone the ones for Carson and Weir.

I for one am glad that Ford is gone. My personal favorite Ronon episode is the one where him and Teal'C are duking it out with the Wraith on the Midway station and SGC. I don't think Ford could've pulled that one off. On top of that Rainbow's portrayal of a Marine sucked IMO.... but what do I know about being a Marine.

Comment

Well if you sig is accurate, quite a bit
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
        Sorry, Ford is deader than a door nail on a Saturday night.

LS
        what does that even mean?
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Well if you sig is accurate, quite a bit
          It is... I just finished got out a couple of months ago.

There's a lot of discrepancies with the military aspects of the show but it's "Hollywood" so it's not going to be perfect. A lot of "Hollywood's" portrayal of the armed forces is somewhat off but not enough to bug me... till Atlantis started. You'd think he'd try to shadows some infantry Marines or Marine Officers to get a feel for his role... but it doesn't seem like he did.

Comment

I'd like to think he survived. It's a rubbish resolution to the enzyme addicted superwarriors to have Ford suddenly killed off- offscreen too.

Especially when it's replaced by the exact same thing- just in reverse, with Michael :/

Cage Match- Enzyme-Enhanced Human vs Retrovirus'd Wraith vs Wraith'd up Humans.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
              what does that even mean?

All it means that Ford is dead like a door nail. A door nail isn't living. So Ford isn't alive. I heard that expression one time and, for some reason it stuck in my head. It was meant to be funny.

LS

Comment

Working...
              X