This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
    I will suggest it to James today. He is truly great at the website stuff. He created the whole thing. And though I have the access, I have no clue how to do that! Excellent idea, and yeah, you guys will end up paying more, for which we truly appreciate!!!!
    Anything for Atlantis - Long live the McKay-Shep beastie!!!!!!!!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      I'm back, kids!! Sorry i was gone for a couple of hours. i had to do some chores!! Thank you to everyone for achieving and indeed smashing 6000!! 3 days and we already have over 6000 signatures on the petition! Well and keep fighting for our Lost City!!

Yes, sure!!! I don't mind! What would you have me do?
      Oh Goody! I think I found it!! LOL
      If you go to the site and check under "The Team" it has my email and everyone else's. we are meeting with SOSGA tonight to divide the campaign, so after that we will have a better idea of who to assign to what. I need help with contacting reporters. If you have any contacts at any of the online Sci Fi mags (like SyFyportal which I just contacted) or fan sites that would be a great help, as would other research on things like SGA merchandise and DVD sales stats so we have hard evidence and information for our pitches.
      Any help is going to be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!
      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
        I just watched The Shrine... I cannot believe a show like that has been canceled! Something must be done! Lemons Away!
        Thats what everyone (especially us McShepp slashers! *snort* )has been saying! How can they cancel the show and then pull an episode like that, which i believe is up for an award itself?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh Goody! I think I found it!! LOL
          If you go to the site and check under "The Team" it has my email and everyone else's. we are meeting with SOSGA tonight to divide the campaign, so after that we will have a better idea of who to assign to what. I need help with contacting reporters. If you have any contacts at any of the online Sci Fi mags (like SyFyportal which I just contacted) or fan sites that would be a great help, as would other research on things like SGA merchandise and DVD sales stats so we have hard evidence and information for our pitches.
          Any help is going to be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!
          The save-thelostcity.com site? That one?
          sigpic

Comment

Dezrai check page 40 i've just posted like 10 email address's of Mags one is the SG1 magazine
            System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
              Right i've just sent the pic to you Dezrai hope it helps
              Thank you! I know there is a way to send it to James directly.... I am not so great at the website stuff - James is the true Master!
              I think what we are trying to do is come up with a nice, well written letter as the template (and then we can include the pic.) I know people have posted some on this thread, and if you read this - please send them to one of us at lost city if you think it will make a good template email!!!! Please?!?!?
              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Dezrai check page 40 i've just posted like 10 emails of Mags one is the SG1 magazine
                Yeah I saw! I think James has those on the site. Would you mind comparing what you have with what is listed to see if we are missing any? The link is: http://save-thelostcity.com/?page_id=62

Thanks in advance!!
                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Thank you! I know there is a way to send it to James directly.... I am not so great at the website stuff - James is the true Master!
                  I think what we are trying to do is come up with a nice, well written letter as the template (and then we can include the pic.) I know people have posted some on this thread, and if you read this - please send them to one of us at lost city if you think it will make a good template email!!!! Please?!?!?
                  a template letter that would be good as i'm worried that i will lost my temper in a letter that i write!! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah the same as i've got as it goes sorry you must have the same source i have
                    System Lord Remus

Comment

The save-thelostcity.com site? That one?
                      Ooops! Yeah! Sorry Kady... my mind is just too full... Don't know what I'm gonna do when I start classes back on Tuesday... Brain meltdown imminent...
                      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

We have exceeded 6100 signatures! Thank you and well done!! Keep fighting to say our Lost City!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah the same as i've got as it goes sorry you must have the same source i have
                          It's great! We know we have the right ones and that we can get a lot of exposure. What I'd like to do is organize a spot on the site (and I have no idea if it's actually possible) where people can send the emails from and then we can determine how many emails are being sent by fans to each one. However, I'm not sure if it's actually possible... Adding another item to the "Ask James" list...
                          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

a template letter that would be good as i'm worried that i will lost my temper in a letter that i write!! LOL
                            We're all losing our tempers with good reason! I admit I pitched a fit and had my own little breakdown, but doing this is helping tremendously. Makes me feel a lot less helpless...
                            Any ideas for what should be put in the template? Email me if you want!!
                            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Sweet anyways i'm off for the night might check back laters keep fighting the good fight people!!!

Save Atlantis: Save the lost city!!!!

b4 i go this is my Email that i've been senting out over the past two days

To who it may concern

i've been watching Stargate even since it started i love SG1 and i love Atlantis and when i read the news that Atlantis was going to be Axed. I was angry and upset i've calmed down abit now but i put it to you Why axe a show that has been doing sooooo well in the ratings? just lately. Stargate is almost as big as Star trek and you want to stop it in its current format why? yes theres the movies and Stargate Universe but it wouldn't be the same Atlantis still has so much to offer. The Characters in Atlantis gel so well like they did on SG1 that'll be hard to do with new Charcters on a new show now i'm not saying keep Atlantis going on and on forever. I just don't understand why you guys can't just do the Respectful thing and end it with atleast another season.

Please don't do what you did with SG1 Atlantis deserves alot better than that.

And at the end i just put thank you and my name
                              System Lord Remus

Comment

Dezrai, you got email!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X