Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come and see the Vlog blog and see who is the vlog of the week.

http://www.sosga.net/news/blogs/blog4.php

A perfect vlog, exactly what we need to get the faces of the fans out there!
    We are not numbers and statistics! We are people! We are fans!
    WE SHOULD BE HEARD!!!!!

*ahem* sorry, got a bit carried away. Anyway! Enjoy the vlog and keep campaigning!!!

Save Our Stargate Atlantis!!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

fraggleD: Fight the Power! lol jk

Spreading the word is great! Keep going people! First Strikes on Monday! Let it be the first and last!
      sigpic
      Save Atlantis! Season 6 and Beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantean_rain View Post
        fraggleD: Fight the Power! lol jk

Spreading the word is great! Keep going people! First Strikes on Monday! Let it be the first and last!
        So let me see if i understand the First Strike. Am i right on saying that you guys want enough people to send enough emails/phone calls etc to MGM and sci-fi to crash their servers, which will mean they have to listen to us?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fraggleD View Post

WE SHOULD BE HEARD!!!!!

*ahem* sorry, got a bit carried away. Anyway! Enjoy the vlog and keep campaigning!!!

wow thanks for that and by the way how did you find out my old Screenname? i haven't used that name in ages.
          System Lord Remus

Comment

WE SHOULD BE HEARD!!!!!

/agree/ that one is amazing vlog.

I'm trying to talk with this user he is very talented and made very good stargate videos (21) i watch them over and over again. If he is gonna make vid for the campaign it will be great. Try talk with him too and check out his great vids.
            : Darrell, Darrell The Dragon
            : How About Smokey?
            : Perhaps Puff

Comment

Basically, communicate every way you can on monday. Send e-mails, get people you know to help! Send pictures of lemons, letters, etc. Send fake lemons, lemon related stuff. If you're mailing, send the stuff on saturday so it arrives on monday. E-mail, snail mail and phone!
              Here's the details:
              http://save-thelostcity.com/?p=282
              sigpic
              Save Atlantis! Season 6 and Beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
                wow thanks for that and by the way how did you find out my old Screenname? i haven't used that name in ages.
                Icedevil? Its your YouTube name! Your blog deserved the spot mate! very well done!!!

@Beja That would be GREAT!!!!!!! Keep at him!!!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantean_rain View Post
                  Basically, communicate every way you can on monday. Send e-mails, get people you know to help! Send pictures of lemons, letters, etc. Send fake lemons, lemon related stuff. If you're mailing, send the stuff on saturday so it arrives on monday. E-mail, snail mail and phone!
                  Here's the details:
                  http://save-thelostcity.com/?p=282
                  Thanks for the explanation. Even though i've been helping out (i'm the Lackey apparently! ) i didn't really understand it. I'm guessing crashing their servers would be a bonus?
                  sigpic

Comment

Icedevil? Its your YouTube name! Your blog deserved the spot mate! very well done!!!

@Beja That would be GREAT!!!!!!! Keep at him!!!
                    again thank you and oh right yeah sorry the first Account i had on Gateworld was the same as my name on Youtube. But i choice to go with this nickname more fitting i think and as well i did get confuessed sometimes as well
                    System Lord Remus

Comment

I've been thinking about this alot and I've been wondering: Have TPTB even given us a reason why they cancelled SGA, because i don't remember them giving an explanation?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well guys! I am gonna hit the hay. I am headin to my beddin.

It has been a productive day and the campaigns are going great!!!

Everyone is doing a fantastic job of spreading the news! Keep it up guys!!

Cya tomorrow!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

Why on earth would they want to canel a great show like Atlantis all the good shows are getting cancelled. 1st CBS cancels Jerhico then Sci- fi cancels Battle Star Galactica now Atlantis this has to stop!

If they are crying about ratings put it back at 8 or 9 pm instead of late ass hours like 10pm. If Sci-fi has money to waste on crappy Saturday night lame-o-sci-fi movies then they should invest more in quality shows like Atlantis.

You know its not just that but if they are gonna end a show why dont they say so at the beginning so the writers can give the fans a proper ending than waiting till it almost time to make a new season and leave the audiance high and dry. This crap pisses me off so much stop the lame saturday night movies and invest in Atlantis!!!!!

Comment

I've just thought of something else. With the way doctor who is going, what the hell are Sci-Fi gonna fill their hours with if SGA is gone?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                              I've been thinking about this alot and I've been wondering: Have TPTB even given us a reason why they cancelled SGA, because i don't remember them giving an explanation?
                              TPTB would most likely give you a BS reason the real reason (in my view anyways) is that they've axed Atlantis to get the green light for Stargate Voyager

Well guys! I am gonna hit the hay. I am headin to my beddin.

It has been a productive day and the campaigns are going great!!!

Everyone is doing a fantastic job of spreading the news! Keep it up guys!!

Cya tomorrow!
                              Laters have a good nights sleep!!
                              System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
                                TPTB would most likely give you a BS reason the real reason (in my view anyways) is that they've axed Atlantis to get the green light for Stargate Voyager
                                Yeah! I agree that that might be the reason. I know this is gonna sound stupid but if TPTB had just explained why and tell us properly, instead of BSing us, then i might not have been so angry. Sorry if this sound stupid.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X