Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least its is being postponed and going into movie format right?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      i've tried to but either i don't think i can or i'm doing it wrong!
      I have XP i downloaded the ttf file to windows/fonts where all word's fonts are.
      : Darrell, Darrell The Dragon
      : How About Smokey?
      : Perhaps Puff

Comment

Its almost 8000! Come on, lets 10 by the weekend!!!
        Save Stargate Atlantis!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6iLrY_HkA

Comment

I think it would be great if we got everyone around the world to rally on the same day. Just think of the impact and how united it would appear. Maybe the same day as Bridge studios rally? It would show them we mean business! ;D
          i think that would be GREAT!!! i would love to get in on that kinda thing................but i'm on a space station 200 million light years away i think. If i've got the maths right ok so us gods aren't all knowing and sure of ourselfs

(in real life i live in the sticks of spain and theres not really that big of a fandom here in spain also i live like an hour away from the nearest town)
          System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
            i think that would be GREAT!!! i would love to get in on that kinda thing................but i'm on a space station 200 million light years away i think. If i've got the maths right ok so us gods aren't all knowing and sure of ourselfs

(in real life i live in the sticks of spain and theres not really that big of a fandom here in spain also i live like an hour away from the nearest town)
            Aww then you should try to get more of the Spannish to watch! So you speak Spannish?
            sigpic
            Save Atlantis! Season 6 and Beyond!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

I can confirm that the petition has broken the milestone of 7900 signatures!!! Thank you everyone and well done!! Keep on fighting for our lost city!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantean_rain View Post
                Aww then you should try to get more of the Spannish to watch! So you speak Spannish?
                Si yo habla Español

and i think they'd rather watch bike racing or bull fighting cuz thats all they ever talk about
                System Lord Remus

Comment

Someone in another thread proposed to make mini serries , instead of movies.
                  The idea is that movies can't be the same as the show is. If they follow the path of SG1 movies it would have nothing to do with the show really .
                  BUT, if they make mini serries,1-hour length episodes, maybe they can keep the story arcs and the feeling of the show. That would also be great because it always seemed that there would be so many more things to be told in Atlantis episodes.
                  It would also , maybe , cost the same as 2-3 movies a year woul've cost. Give or take that is, i am not an expert ;/.
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  send me as far over the earth
                  as is my pleasure and thine,
                  and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                  but never hear anything of bad ones,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZ_Jackie View Post
                    Is my post in the Post graveyard??

Just checking...LOL

NZJ
                    Jackie I just got on today so just saw your posts! We've missed you on the IM. Frag, James and LM and I have been talking a lot!! It is so awesome about Armaggedon Con!!! That is the first week of November, isn't it?
                    Glad to see you!
                    Dez
                    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
                      Si yo habla Español

and i think they'd rather watch bike racing or bull fighting cuz thats all they ever talk about
                      Well we're extremely glad to have you as part of the SGA world instead of bull fighting, and our fandom and campaign are better off for you being part of it!!!!!
                      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

A slight update on the torrent situation: I have sent messages to EZTV, a prime distributor of TV show torrents on sites like mininova. They have not responded yet, but in the meantime, I've also contacted individual uploaders on demonoid, seeing if I can get as many people as possible to post about our campaign in their torrent descriptions.

Also, you guys might want to watch the petition page over the next half hour or so. We're about to hit 8000 signs. I also have a plan that I'm enacting that might get us several hundred more today.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

I can confirm that the petition has broken the milestone of 8000 signatures!!! Thank you everyone and well done!! Keep on fighting for our lost city!!
                          sigpic

Comment

You guys might start noticing a spike in the amount of signatures.

I had the brilliant idea of making a Steam community group regarding our campaign and am sending invites to anybody else who is a member of a group related to stargate.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sosga

Comment

Originally posted by m337ing View Post
                              you guys might start noticing a spike in the amount of signatures.

I had the brilliant idea of making a steam community group regarding our campaign and am sending invites to anybody else who is a member of a group related to stargate.

thank you so much!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M337ING View Post
                                You guys might start noticing a spike in the amount of signatures.

I had the brilliant idea of making a Steam community group regarding our campaign and am sending invites to anybody else who is a member of a group related to stargate.

Awesome...It's going strong and it doesn't look like it's gonna stop any time soon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X