X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis City Plan

Hello,

I'm webmaster of the french site www.stargate-fusion.com
    and I have realized a plan of the Atlantis City.
    And I have also create a special version for english fans.

I hope that you will like it.

640*640pixel
    240Ko

www.stargate-fusion.com -= The French-speaking Stargate reference =-

It's grounding stations, not Lightning rods. There are hundreds of lightning rods all over the city. (Just to Nit-Pick.)

Thanks, though!
    sigpic

Comment

sorry

it's modified

Comment

Perfect
        sigpic

Comment

Coooooooooooooooool

Comment

Nicely done although bit more details would have been nice (just a suggestion) and clearer picture. Where did you get the info from?
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Will you be putting in more details as we learn them on the show?

Comment

Originally posted by kio
                Hello,

I'm webmaster of the french site www.stargate-fusion.com
                and I have realized a plan of the Atlantis City.
                And I have also create a special version for english fans.

I hope that you will like it.

640*640pixel
                240Ko
                cool

Comment

The plan of "Transporters" & "Generators" is provide in 1x03 Suspicion
                  => http://www.stargate-fusion.com/atlan...ig/103_060.jpg
                  => http://www.stargate-fusion.com/atlan...ig/103_076.jpg

And, in 1x10 The Storm, we look the map of "Grounding Stations"

Originally posted by greytop
                  Will you be putting in more details as we learn them on the show?
                  yes

Comment

Nice looking site. Pity I don't understand a word.

Comment

Well, thats nice!
                      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I have a question about the layout of the city. Acordding to the legened of atlantis it says that atlantis was surround by 9 rings *or something like that* and that there were channels leading to the center of the city. Is it possible that there is more to the city but it is under water cloked. Or destroyed.
                        I am voric a powerful yet sissy system lord. Fell my never ceaseless wrath or else.......

Comment

Originally posted by System Lord Voric
                          I have a question about the layout of the city. Acordding to the legened of atlantis it says that atlantis was surround by 9 rings *or something like that* and that there were channels leading to the center of the city. Is it possible that there is more to the city but it is under water cloked. Or destroyed.

No one in the stargate universe has said Plato's description is accurate. Remember, in Plato's story, atlantis was a continent, not a city, and was the size of (the then known) continents of europe and asia combined. That hardly sounds like the "real" atlantis we see in the series! Remember, in this ficticious universe, Plato was writing about the Atlantis events thousands of years later, from possible re-tellings of eye witness accounts. He never would have actually seen the city, so its understandable the mythic qualities grew in the retelling.

Comment

Working...
                          X