This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furling God
    Yes ok. So the Wraiths will become strong. When I mean strong, it's really formidably strong, because they are the ones who defeated the Ancients. Then, you are going to be show a group of resoourceless exiles proudly resisting that, and maybe we are even going to be shown SGA doing better than the Ancients with the Ancients' own weapons.
    maybe, but i know what id rally like to see. id like to see the SGA team really get their butts kicked. I mean have them seriously runnig from planet to planet to escape the wraith. for a while. have them build up a resistance movement among the humans of wraith controlled worlds. have atlantis captured or seriously damaged in a wraith attack and the team has to scour the pegaus galxy for other secret outposts to gather wepons and recruit soldiers from the people of pegasus, and then have them lead a massive campaign against the wraith. that would be cool

Comment

You guys are hardcore! I could learn so much about these arcs just by reading the last ten posts or so.

You guys could seriously collectively write a book or something.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        You guys are hardcore! I could learn so much about these arcs just by reading the last ten posts or so.

You guys could seriously collectively write a book or something.
        actually i am working on a book myself. not a stargate book but a sci fi novel non the less

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
          He said, "Jumpers two and three, execute!"

That's such a cool line.
          It sounded more like the line was ripped from the MegaMan Battle Network series. (MegaMan.EXE, Execute!)

But... cool nonetheless. Simply because it was Sheppard who said it ^_^
          Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            actually i am working on a book myself. not a stargate book but a sci fi novel non the less
            I'm serious, though. Like, I didn't even THINK of some of the things you guys brought up, and they're all very valid points.

Unfortunately... Someone disliked what I said. *shrugs* I just thought I'd clear that up. My comment wasn't mean to be tongue-in-cheek, by any means.

Comment

Unfortunately... Someone disliked what I said. *shrugs*
              Join the No Rep Points confederation.
              No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
              I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
              Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Join the No Rep Points confederation.
                Hmmm... Sounds like a cult. And that black square looks ominous.

Comment

Hmmm... Sounds like a cult.
                  it IS a cult... to me the Furling God

And that black square looks ominous.
                  Yeah, people who want to quit the points system get a black mark, which makes their Rep points thing even more conspicuous. It's a complete nonsense. People who quit the marks system should have no marks.
                  No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                  I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                  Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Yeah, people who want to quit the points system get a black mark, which makes their Rep points thing even more conspicuous. It's a complete nonsense. People who quit the marks system should have no marks.
                    It's like Logan's Run, yeah. If you're green, you're good; red is almost up to renew; when it's black you have to run away with the young Jenny Agutter and live in the ruins of New York with Peter Ustinov and his cats.

Anyway, because I hate posting completely off-topic, clearly defeating the Wraith will require some clever ploy not available to the Ancients,
                    Spoiler:
                    possibly involving Teyla's 'Gift', the anti-Wraith virus or the assistance of Schrodinger the Transtemporal Cat.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Yes ok. So the Wraiths will become strong. When I mean strong, it's really formidably strong, because they are the ones who defeated the Ancients. Then, you are going to be show a group of resoourceless exiles proudly resisting that, and maybe we are even going to be shown SGA doing better than the Ancients with the Ancients' own weapons.
                      I still think the Wraith's only real advante is numbers. I think we will be seeing a far more andvanced and far more dark and evil peresence I still think the Wraith's only real strength is numbers. I think we will be seeing a far more advanced and far dark and evil presence in the next season. My reasoning to this is because of "Hotzone", that virus was most likely not made by the Wraith and there is no way the Ancients would make something like that. I think in order to find out who made the virus we must look to the past; Jackson is the key. He is the one that will reveal the new evil.
                      Jackson: Oh Please! Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this.
                      Teal’c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                      Jackson: (Excited) Oh!! See?
                      O’Neill: No more beer for you.

"Nu ani Anquietas"
                      We are the Ancients

Comment

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman !
                        The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

Originally posted by Fox McCloud
                          Holy Thread Resurrection Batman !
                          I was away for a while.
                          Jackson: Oh Please! Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so deep. Come on! Tell em how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this.

"Nu ani Anquietas"
                          We are the Ancients

Comment

Originally posted by Macilnar
                            I still think the Wraith's only real advante is numbers. I think we will be seeing a far more andvanced and far more dark and evil peresence I still think the Wraith's only real strength is numbers. I think we will be seeing a far more advanced and far dark and evil presence in the next season. My reasoning to this is because of "Hotzone", that virus was most likely not made by the Wraith and there is no way the Ancients would make something like that. I think in order to find out who made the virus we must look to the past; Jackson is the key. He is the one that will reveal the new evil.
                            why couldnt the Ancients make it? it doesnt affect them, maybe it was a last ditch effort to stop the wraith by starving them to death, the ancients could then start over and reseed human life through pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                              why couldnt the Ancients make it? it doesnt affect them, maybe it was a last ditch effort to stop the wraith by starving them to death, the ancients could then start over and reseed human life through pegasus.
                              I say they couldn't have been the ones to make it because of the manner in which it killed. It is unlike the Ancients to curuly kill.

"Nu ani Anquietas"
                              We are the Ancients

Comment

Originally posted by Macilnar
                                I say they couldn't have been the ones to make it because of the manner in which it killed. It is unlike the Ancients to curuly kill.
                                how do we know? we assume they are all benevolent, but everything they did tp supposedll "help" the galaxy, helped themselves first, maybe it was just a side product that they came off seeming benevolent because there is no evidence they truly were.

Comment

Working...
                                X