Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Atlantis episodes on November 8th in Canada !!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, good point "Taonas"
    But if I'd posted this News in one of the topics many people would not notice this news as much as they do now.
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

This should have been posted in gatenews. But w\e.

Good luck with your 4 new episodes.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

(Threads have been merged, thanks to folk who dug up links)

Madeleine

Comment

Cool thanks.

It's kind of annoying when there are three other threads...

Hey, did you get the 'Stargate Atlantis in Canada' thread in here? I don't think you did. Anyways, it doesn't really matter. Me and Taonas got a little carried away and got off-topic most of the time lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Ok, we're officially getting StarGate: Atlantis eps before you guys, but know this: Anyone who actually watches The Movie Network here in Canada needs to fork over at least 10 bucks (canadian, of course) a month, just for 5 channels (and 2 "Oldies movies" channels, but it depends on the cable/sattelite company).

I guess it's fair we get something before people in the US, especially since TMN and Movie Central (same network: Astral Media) are the exclusive airing networks for SG:A here in Canada (they don't have the SciFi watermark, they own the broadcasting right over here)
            Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
              Ok, we're officially getting StarGate: Atlantis eps before you guys, but know this: Anyone who actually watches The Movie Network here in Canada needs to fork over at least 10 bucks (canadian, of course) a month, just for 5 channels (and 2 "Oldies movies" channels, but it depends on the cable/sattelite company).

I guess it's fair we get something before people in the US, especially since TMN and Movie Central (same network: Astral Media) are the exclusive airing networks for SG:A here in Canada (they don't have the SciFi watermark, they own the broadcasting right over here)
              It's no problem for us because we had those movie channels before hand. Dead Like Me, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, and some other shows also air on those channels along with movies and Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                It's no problem for us because we had those movie channels before hand. Dead Like Me, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, and some other shows also air on those channels along with movies and Stargate Atlantis.
                Yes, you have a point. But it still costs around 9 bucks over here on whichever service that offers it (Province of Quebec)

Oh, and I just LOVE the fact that SG:A is airing once every 2 days now. Since I'm an early bird, I get to watch it re-running at around 5AM-6AM or so. ^_^

Oh, and... I HAVE REAL PROOF: I recieved my Feature Magazine yesterday afternoon, for any skeptics. I'll have a scan (partial, and with proper credit) sometime soon (most likely tonight)
                Enter my game site...

Comment

Whoohoo! I believed it already but since there is more proof, I'm FREAKING OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    Whoohoo! I believed it already but since there is more proof, I'm FREAKING OUT!
                    Proof, where? What? Who? When? HOW?
                    sigpic
                    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

You wanted proof? Here it is.

Yes, Canada gets to see those episodes before anyone else. ^_^

Oh, almost forgot: Credits.
                      Credits go to Feature Magazine, the monthly magazine for The Movie Network and Movie Pix time listings. The Movie Network and Movie Pix are registered trademarks of Astral Media. Stargate: Atlantis credits... well... I don't think there SHOULD be any.

The blur was intentional on the scan, I don't want anyone copying the actual format for TMN's listings.
                      Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                        Proof, where? What? Who? When? HOW?
                        Not that I didn't believe you before (I did. I believe all the internet tells me ) lol.

Comment

Hmm, I've also noticed something kinda strange: They say that Stargate Atlantis is 1h. 45m. long. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but even The Rising (both parts) without commercials would take 1h30m, right?

*Runs off and emails Astral Media*
                          Enter my game site...

Comment

Whoohoo! That picture is great!

Comment

Yup, though I really hate the commercials for SGA, they're the teaser ad from last June. (it's basically a broken up clip-collage of the two parts of The Rising)
                              Enter my game site...

Comment

Please tell me someone is going to put this on the net! I really like that you guys in Canada have no commercials, reminds me of the good old days when SG-1 was on Show-Time!

Comment

Working...
                                X