This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The feeding process

This is a thread that has been done before, >BUT WAIT<, cause I think you'll find it interesting.
    I never really liked the fact that genocide seemed to be the ultimate goal of SGA, since unlike the SG1 villians the wraith kill us to survive. So I came up with a way(one which I am suprised I didn't see before) around the whole genocide thing, and even better for those fans who don't like the wraith, there is a good chance they would decline.

We don't know much about how the wraith feed, but we do know a lot about ourselves, and what seems to happen to us when they feed.
    From previous episodes we have been seen that when a wraith takes a life completly a very dry kind of shell is left over, so it would be easy to conclude that a large amount of water is either absobed by the wraith or is released through some other way.
    Since we neither sweat nearly the amount that would be required or since no kind of steam emits from us, I would think it is safe to say that the water and other things must be being absorbed by the wraith. This could also explain the extreme sense of pain that is felt, seeing as drawing that much water and blood out of our thin veins would be extremely painful.
    I would assume that there must be some kind of direct channle from the wraiths arm to the digestive system. Or it could spread out through the veins immediately(that could even account for the sense of pleasure that they feel) as sometimes pain can be felt as pleasure in us.
    From this point on producing a chemical clone would be easy, getting the chemical structure not sos easy.
    Assuming that whatever is absorbed is immediately channeled to the digestive tract, there wouldn't be any left over to sample, and once in the digestive tract it could mix with an array of other things and be virtually immpossible to find what it once was.
    So you would need to catch a wraith in the feeding process and stun it or kill it and take a sample right away.
    Now lets say that the chemicals mix with something in the wraith's system right away, not to much of it could look identical to what was absorbed or they wouldn't need to feed off of us in the first place. Seperate what we know is not found in our bodies and **you got yourself a way to feed the wraith**
    with out saccrificing lifes.
    If you gave this formula to the wraith and they still CHOSE to kill humans, then genocide becomes justice.
    P.S. If this has been done before, and I just made an ass out of myself by posting this, please don't be snippy in you comments.

I think it has been done before but oh well bound to happen.

But here it is they are feeding on cattle, humans of pegasus galaxy rarely put up a fight ronons people and the geni are the only exceptions ronons people really seemed more of a time to kull them and geni are tricky little ba***rds.

Theyve been feeding on humans for 10,000 years without intervention and have no objections to it as a people. Then ofcouse i think they said about that in an episode it doesnt meet what they need to stay alive.
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
    X