Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael vs Todd: who will be the last wraith standing as THE face of the wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could whale on each other for some time, but Michael could just hit Todd and his faction with the retrovirus. Todd was never affected himself by it before, so this would be a new factor.

Comment

Michael really isnt a Wraith at all, I think its unfair to compare them. He weakened the Wraith and Atlantis dealt them a serious blow. The Wraith are now pretty much as weak as the Goa'uld now.

Comment

I don't think so. They are still the dominant power in the Pegasus Galaxy. Even if they are fewer in numbers.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Yes they are still somewhat dominant, but others such as the Genii and...others...have a chance of combining forces and holding back the Wraith.

Comment

How? They have no spaceships at all. The hide most of their population underground and pretend to be agrarian. They are several decades behind Earth even before the stargate was discovered. The overwhelming majority of human civilizations in the Pegasus Galaxy are not even space-faring. The only ones we've met that I recall are the travelers. And they certainly don't have the capable might to challenge the wraith. The wraith have basically ruled the galaxy unopposed for millenia. No major society we've been shown has the capability to seriously resist a wraith culling.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Todd, who would even like Michael to win he sucks.
              Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                Todd, who would even like Michael to win he sucks.

Comment

Todd would win without any problem. Michael already whines like a baby. So, if Todd was involved, we might even get to see Michael cry before he dies...
                  WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                  "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                  "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                  - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

TODD!!!!

he will come out victorious... and he will laugh about it later.
                    sigpic

Comment

todd, of course!

Comment

Todd for sure. He is experienced, wise and cunning.

Comment

Todd... he is the more wiser and stronger one...
                          michael is just crazy ... crazy is not good!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I say Todd because he is more wraith then Michael.

Team Ronan

Comment

Todd must win!!!!!!
                              On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Todd!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X