Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael vs Todd: who will be the last wraith standing as THE face of the wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TODD!i hope he is the one to kill michael!

Comment

Todd is definately the coolest of the wraith

Comment

Todd and Michael have nothing to do with each other, so far, so a "Todd will hopefully kill Michael" is a strange statement at this point.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I think Todd will be the last wraith standing, he's the future of the wraith. Michael isn't truly a wraith anymore.

I don't want Michael to die but unless he changes his ways I think he'll eventually have to be killed off. The Atlantis team will start to look stupid if they keep letting him get away.

Comment

Originally posted by angela21 View Post
            I think Todd will be the last wraith standing, he's the future of the wraith. Michael isn't truly a wraith anymore.

I don't want Michael to die but unless he changes his ways I think he'll eventually have to be killed off. The Atlantis team will start to look stupid if they keep letting him get away.
            the team looked "stupid" from the second they experimented on michael. ronon and teyla were the only ones with any sense about it...

Comment

*Sends some luff Naami's way*

I wonder if Teyla's ever going to directly confront Sheppard about her being in all this mess thanks to them not listening to her. I know they had this little convo before, and she said that she chose to place her trust in him (and it was misplaced), but with Michael trying to kill her on several occasions, and now he wants her for himself (or so it looks like to me, a M/T shipper), will she speak up to him again, and finally give him a piece of her mind?

Maybe she should propose that next time Sheppard can get a shot with her DNA in it, so when Michael comes for her/her baby again, he can have the position of being the one in trouble, lol.

I just wish they let her speak up to him, once. All that bad stuff in season 4 was because Sheppard and Weir didn't listen to her and Ronon, the only true inhabitants of the Pegasus Galaxy, and look what happened.

Not that Sheppard has to bear the guilt all alone, because you can't place it with Weir any more, but still...

Or I wish we would see him feeling guilty about it.

Hey, maybe with that future ep, we will?

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                Thats the question. In s5 who will be the face of the wraith race? Will it be todd the sometimes ally wraith commander? Or will it be the semi human wraith scientist michael and his army of aratuswraith?

Predictions?
                They just gonna be the two last ones standing. Todd as the last real Wraith and Michael as the renegade, half wraith half human hating both......
                etc etc
                Spoiler:
                APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                (YEAR 0 - 100)
                "O thou Sun,
                send me as far over the earth
                as is my pleasure and thine,
                and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                but never hear anything of bad ones,
                nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  *Sends some luff Naami's way*

I wonder if Teyla's ever going to directly confront Sheppard about her being in all this mess thanks to them not listening to her. I know they had this little convo before, and she said that she chose to place her trust in him (and it was misplaced), but with Michael trying to kill her on several occasions, and now he wants her for himself (or so it looks like to me, a M/T shipper), will she speak up to him again, and finally give him a piece of her mind?

I just wish they let her speak up to him, once. All that bad stuff in season 4 was because Sheppard and Weir didn't listen to her and Ronon, the only true inhabitants of the Pegasus Galaxy, and look what happened.
                  I doubt she will. "leader of her people" teyla might have, but "follows sheppard in everything he does" present day teyla won't. she never lost faith that john would save her and now that he has, it's probably even less likely she'll confront him. I agree she needs to. ronon spoke up to sheppard in "vengeance" and he didn't listen, but it might have more impact from teyla as she's the one who has endured everything. or... in typical sheppard fashion, he'd ignore it again and wait til something worse happened.

Spoiler:
                  case and point, michael getting teyla's baby in "prodigal" and teyla once again having to put herself in harm's way with him.

Not that Sheppard has to bear the guilt all alone, because you can't place it with Weir any more, but still...

Or I wish we would see him feeling guilty about it.

Hey, maybe with that future ep, we will?
                  there's "inquisition", but I can't see sheppard admitting he was wrong. he justified experimenting on michael in "vengeance" saying it had to be attempted for the good of the galaxy. so, let's let michael take over the galaxy, then sheppard can reflect and think, "crap, that was a bad idea! "

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

I doubt she will. "leader of her people" teyla might have, but "follows sheppard in everything he does" present day teyla won't. she never lost faith that john would save her and now that he has, it's probably even less likely she'll confront him. I agree she needs to. ronon spoke up to sheppard in "vengeance" and he didn't listen, but it might have more impact from teyla as she's the one who has endured everything. or... in typical sheppard fashion, he'd ignore it again and wait til something worse happened.

Spoiler:
                    case and point, michael getting teyla's baby in "prodigal" and teyla once again having to put herself in harm's way with him.

there's "inquisition", but I can't see sheppard admitting he was wrong. he justified experimenting on michael in "vengeance" saying it had to be attempted for the good of the galaxy. so, let's let michael take over the galaxy, then sheppard can reflect and think, "crap, that was a bad idea! "

I'm taking that icon! I didn't have it yet!

Yeah. Teyla lightly spoke up to him, and Ronon did as well. Teyla kept it very gentle, and could definitely give a more er, passionate argument about it, one with fire, lots of kicking and beating in it to prove her point... Ronon's argument came at a bad time, they really had to hurry in order to catch Michael and save the others.

It was rather stupid of John not to beam Michael up in the Dart, or at least blow the DHD to carp or something...

Spoiler:
                    I think that Michael will feel some of a change in Teyla around "The Queen," signaling her, well, Queen-hood, or he doesn't get where the sudden boost comes from, and it might drive him, among other things, to get the kid in "The Prodigal". He might also sense that she's having a difficult time because of that DNA change, afterwards, so he goes to see her again, at which point he'll go for her kid again, possibly take it.

(He also knows that the Lanteans are working together with the Wraith, right? From "Inquisition"? His spies are probably at the trial, and listening to what the Lanteans have to say for themselves. He can't be happy about them getting away with things...)

Now, I wonder that at that time, let's assume Michael has him and is gone with him, will she speak up to Sheppard? When she accepted a position on Sheppard's team, she left her people somewhat behind to try to do some good for the Galaxy. What she got instead was a somewhat crazed Wraith Hybrid out for vengeance for things she had no control over, who wanted to kill her, twice, then suddenly not anymore because now he fancies her, or at least wants her around him, who took her family and turned them into beasts, wants to shove some needles in her son to perfect his army of halflings, etc.

Great story her life has been turned in. And all because she wasn't heard.

Maybe at the end of "The Prodigal" she will speak up, in hurt rage. Maybe that's one of the demons following him around in Remnants, or at least I think it was an emotional ride for him? Or well, it's time something like that happens.

Rodney got a kick in "Trinity" for thinking he was smarter than the Ancients, and Sheppard should get one too.

And I wonder how much Todd knows about all this.

Spoiler:
                    "We're calling him Michael" is a strange thing to say right after Todd saying, or wanting to, that there's some strange character out there...

It's kind of a confirmation that they did it to him...

Now, when will Todd find out about *his* name?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

Now, when will Todd find out about *his* name?
                      I think he would know by now. They referenced him as Todd in front of Kenny, several times. So I would guess Kenny would have been paying attention and would have passed it on.

The question is what does he feel about the name. In the GW interview with Chris H. He said that the humans can call him what they want but he knows his true name. (read/listen to the interview to find out)

I think Todd would easily take Micheal out. He smart, cunning, and has 10,000+ years of experience. My bets are on Todd.

Comment

I am sorry to say but, Michael would win because of his hybrids and his number of ships

Comment

He had very few ships. I expected outside of the alternate timeline he doesn't even have a single Hive. And logically his hybrids would have been far fewer in number than Todd's wraith.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I think Todd wil win definitely.

Comment

Kilroy the wraith was here - you'll see it ALL over Pegasus LOL
                              sigpic
                              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Sorry, but Todd would win. it's just a ... law of nature he should win. either in a game of wits or strength. though michael would give him a run for his money
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X