Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael vs Todd: who will be the last wraith standing as THE face of the wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More info on Todd...

Aidan writes: “Todd is my favorite character; I feel like dancing! May I ask, are the three episodes he will be appearing in (so far) set in the first half of the season?”

Answer: More or less.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...iend-drops-by/

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Cool.... though I hope he doesn't get killed off, fairly certain he wont be as both the fans and TPTB love him but you never know
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        But maybe since both boys are Wraith they'll avoid a direct confrontation...

Todd loves being sneaky, and take stuff down behind Michael's back, and Michael surely wouldn't be stupid enough to go up against Todd...

Like in a direct fight. Wraith against Hybrid.
        Michael will try to use his hybrids against Todd and the other Wraith, but I don't think he'll confront him face to face. Todd might try a sneak attack to take Michael out, though. He's good with a knife.

BTW, Spikey I love the new avatar!
        Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Oh, as I'm just spotting the correction lines under 'overlive'... You outlive someone...
          Sorry...

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
          Michael will try to use his hybrids against Todd and the other Wraith, but I don't think he'll confront him face to face. Todd might try a sneak attack to take Michael out, though. He's good with a knife.
          He would confront face to face with Todd, only if this last one is his prisoner. Otherwise he would flee when even seeing Todd's shadow...

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
            He would confront face to face with Todd, only if this last one is his prisoner. Otherwise he would flee when even seeing Todd's shadow...
            I too, would bet on todd , but we haven't seen michael's fighting skills yet and I'm kind of curious to.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              I too, would bet on todd , but we haven't seen michael's fighting skills yet and I'm kind of curious to.
              It would be nice to have him fight for once, instead of being on repeat, talk-wise!

Spoiler:

Apparently, that's all I have on them...

Silly me, having my attention on his face instead of his arms...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

It would be nice to have him fight for once, instead of being on repeat, talk-wise!

Spoiler:

he had NO fighting skill as a human. if he and todd do ever fight, I want to see what's left of his wraith skills come through.

Comment

Spoiler:

Ooh nice pics GoSpikey and Michael as the human is so SCRUMPTIOUS .. Too bad Michael seems destined to be the bad guy since it would have been interesting actually seeing the Wraith into human experimentation continue and where Teyla actually start developing feelings for Michael . A missed opportunity I think on SGA

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

he had NO fighting skill as a human. if he and todd do ever fight, I want to see what's left of his wraith skills come through.
                    After being twice a human and now a hybrid??? I think you hope in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                      After being twice a human and now a hybrid??? I think you hope in vain.
                      that's why I said "what's left of" them. being a hybrid wouldn't have caused him the lose the skills he had a wraith, would it?

Comment

We have never seen Michael fight. I say Todd woops his ass in a few minutes. We saw him eat an entire Genii seach party in the past. Further Todd can just juiced up before the fight and have the upperhand unless Michael spikes his cattle beforehand.
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

that's why I said "what's left of" them. being a hybrid wouldn't have caused him the lose the skills he had a wraith, would it?
                          Hey Naami,

I don't think he lost his skills as a human, or as a Wraith, or as a Hybrid...

As a human, he didn't know he had them. I doubt he used all of his strength at first, Teyla had to encourage him, tell him he did know this stuff, so a bit later he had her down in a heartbeat. Were they to fight for real, it should kinda look like Teyla and Steve's fight. I think every Wraith fights like Steve, getting to use your own strength should be a basic thing among Wraith, right?

He made the 'perfect' mix between humans and Wraith, right? So for him that would be trying to preserve as much as the strengths of the Wraith, but without the feeding, and therefore probably the regeneration power. Meaning they won't heal bullet holes in a heartbeat, but they might heal faster when they got bruises or fractures, or something, because they're still stronger than ordinary people.

Todd's a big man, and he should move somewhat slower than Michael, because of body length and age... But he'll be the more powerful.

Michael would have found loss of skills unacceptable, I imagine. But from the look of his face, he's doing something else to himself, than what he's doing with the Hybrids...? Or it just has a slightly different effect on him because he's changed so often... Poor him. It's a bit of a shame they're headed this way with him, but like he said, he has to be his own man. It was that, or die... And now everybody is going after his lovely b- er...

Comment

that's what I thought. I was pretty sure michael's fighting skills wouldn't have diminished and from what we've seen of todd's, his aren't slow. he would have the advantage, but I don't think michael would fight fair. I think he'd have his hybrids hidden close by to save him just in case. todd being sly though would likely have a back-up plan also. just let the two have an all out brawl and may the best alien win!

Comment

that's what I thought. I was pretty sure michael's fighting skills wouldn't have diminished and from what we've seen of todd's, his aren't slow. he would have the advantage, but I don't think michael would fight fair. I think he'd have his hybrids hidden close by to save him just in case. todd being sly though would likely have a back-up plan also. just let the two have an all out brawl and may the best alien win!
                              Yeah, he'll make sure he's always surrounded by his lackeys should something happen... I don't think he still goes places alone, he knows he's in constant danger by starting all that up... He's smarter than to go out alone where he's a target. So the fight won't happen, probably.

Comment

Hey Naami,

I don't think he lost his skills as a human, or as a Wraith, or as a Hybrid...

As a human, he didn't know he had them. I doubt he used all of his strength at first, Teyla had to encourage him, tell him he did know this stuff, so a bit later he had her down in a heartbeat. Were they to fight for real, it should kinda look like Teyla and Steve's fight. I think every Wraith fights like Steve, getting to use your own strength should be a basic thing among Wraith, right?

He made the 'perfect' mix between humans and Wraith, right? So for him that would be trying to preserve as much as the strengths of the Wraith, but without the feeding, and therefore probably the regeneration power. Meaning they won't heal bullet holes in a heartbeat, but they might heal faster when they got bruises or fractures, or something, because they're still stronger than ordinary people.

Todd's a big man, and he should move somewhat slower than Michael, because of body length and age... But he'll be the more powerful.

Michael would have found loss of skills unacceptable, I imagine. But from the look of his face, he's doing something else to himself, than what he's doing with the Hybrids...? Or it just has a slightly different effect on him because he's changed so often... Poor him. It's a bit of a shame they're headed this way with him, but like he said, he has to be his own man. It was that, or die... And now everybody is going after his lovely b- er...
                                He might have found a "perfect balance", still I think his prior "Wraith" abilities are somewhat diminished, and so, in a fair fight, he would have no chance to win over Todd. Nonetheless, Michael would never play fair game...

Comment

Working...
                                X