This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idle speculation who from atlanis if any should ascend

Suppose if one of the Atlantis 'crew' were to die and ascend and then make periodic cameo appearances before ultimately doing the whole save the day thing, who do you think should be?

I know the Atlantis characters are unlikely to ascend this is just idle speculation

Personally i think only one of the characters should be given that kind of power

Beckett

"Come Away O Human Child, To the Waters and the Wild, With a Fairy hand in hand, For the World's more full of Weeping than you can Understand"

Out of all the characters theonly ones that could possibly ascend at all are Weir (for her intellect and how enlightend she is), Sheppard (since he is the closest thing to ancient there is and he was offered ascension in one episode) and Teyla (because of how spirtual and enlightend she is)
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Spoiler for "The Tao of Rodney":
      Spoiler:

In the episode "The Tao of Rodney" coming up in the second half of season 3, Rodney is going to get close to ascending.

Apart from that, yes, it is difficult for somebody to ascend on their own, but I suppose any of them could if they had help. But I don't particularly want to see it happen as it has already been done in SG1.
      Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

I would say anyone born and raised in the Pegasus Galaxy has earned that right, seeing how they all have lived under the threat of the Wraith their entire lives. I also think the Ancients owe them that much, since they are the reason for the Wraith. Just my 2 cent.

Comment

I don't know if TPTB would go with that story arc again after Daniel but you never know with all the rumours going around about Beckett he could well be the one especialy after David Hewlett said we would all be surprised in the latter half of season 3

Comment

Working...
          X