X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P90 is 900rpm if I'm correct.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      They probably got them from Walmart. Their candles, I would think, would be in containers and made of different shapes than the one we had seen.
      Wal-Mart is intergalactic? I knew it...so are they like Supercenters or just crappy old Wal-Marts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        Wal-Mart is intergalactic? I knew it...so are they like Supercenters or just crappy old Wal-Marts?
        The old Wal-Marts. If it were the Supercenters they wouldn't have to go looking for food to trade, before they run out of something to eat.
        Last edited by greytop; 30 November 2004, 10:39 AM. Reason: change a word

Comment

Yeah, it's not THAT hard to make bullets. I mean, these people are military.

It shouldn't be that much of a stretch to assume they brought along specific equipment to help replenish their supplies of ammunition. This has been brought up before (I dunno where, but I remember) and it puzzles me every time.

I don't see what the big deal is. Now, I WOULD like to hear someone mention the fact that they need to make more bullets or something in a throwaway line in a future episode, but otherwise... don't really care.

Comment

Did anyone bring a Playstation??

I'm sure a Rec Room was planned all along. Along with a mess hall. But I have wondered - where did all the tables and chairs come from? These folks must have hauled a lot of folding metal furniture through the gate in their allotted 38 minute move!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              But I have wondered - where did all the tables and chairs come from?
              They were probably already at Atlantis. The Atlantians did sit down and eat at one point in time I imagine...

Comment

Working...
              X