This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newtrekker
    If they can add another regular character to SG1. Why can't they do the same to SGA? I don't want them to get rid of the current characters either. I just want Ford to have a chance at getting some character development.
    With Claudia Black's addition as a regular , there're 6 regulars in SG-1. With Paul McGillion's addition as a regular, there are 6 regulars in SGA. Adding a 7th one, IMHO, would be too much. Besides the $$$ issues (you have to pay yet another actor), being a regular means that they have to include it in at least quite a bunch of episodes per season, and the more regular characters you have, the more you have to be careful to balance things out. One or more of the other characters will have to have less screentime in order to add screen time for the other regular, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      I love both Aiden and Michael! I'd watch a spin-off featuring those two!
      So what are you thinking?

Sitcom, or a buddy cop drama?

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
        So what are you thinking?

Sitcom, or a buddy cop drama?
        Reality TV show perhaps?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I liked ford at first... then as season 1 went on I HATED HIM and thought a random taxi coming thru the gate and hitting him wouldnt be bad... then he got on drugs and i didnt care... but then he went in hiding and crap and did all this cool stuff, and i liked him again.. hes a cool drug addict...

Michael I thought was cool the whole time...But I feel they should of had some way to make him Full Human permanitly and let him join the team. even if thats a little to much like voyager, and i hated voyager..
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
          X