Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Episode of Season 2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    Either "The Siege Part III", "Runner", "The Lost Boys", or "The Hive".
    You read my mind Oranos. Those are my favorites, if you can guess why. But if I had to pick just one, it's definitely The Lost Boys. awesome character development.
    "23 across: The atomic weight of Boron. The answer is 'ten'... you wrote 'fat'."

"Indeed."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlayer25 View Post
      You read my mind Oranos. Those are my favorites, if you can guess why. But if I had to pick just one, it's definitely The Lost Boys. awesome character development.
      Wouldn't have anything to do with Ford, would it? Really the only episodes that even come close to these, for me, are "Trinity", "Duet", and "Coup D'etat". Even so, they're nowhere near the four I just named. If I had to choose one of those, I think I'd probably go with "Runner".

Comment

haha i think Ford might be the only reason I really liked it. But honestly, i was glad to see some awesome character development for him then.

Runner was great too. Even though I'm a girly girl and don't like fights, the fight scene between Ford and Ronon was quite intense...definitely one of my favorite overall action scenes.
        "23 across: The atomic weight of Boron. The answer is 'ten'... you wrote 'fat'."

"Indeed."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlayer25 View Post

Runner was great too. Even though I'm a girly girl and don't like fights, the fight scene between Ford and Ronon was quite intense...definitely one of my favorite overall action scenes.
          Yeah, I loved the interaction with Ford/McKay in "Runner". The confrontation with Sheppard helped to solidify the episode. As for the fight, I found it to be well-staged and performed.

Comment

Oh definitely. Next to Ford, McKay is definitely one of my favorite characters.

"Indeed."

sigpic

Comment

I'd have to go with The Long Goodbye and I enjoyed parts of Critical Mass, Conversion, The Intruder and Duet (the kiss alone is enough to watch the episode more than once - LOL). Plus, Michael set an interesting arc in motion (and it was fun see Trip again).
              sigpic

Comment

Siege III, Conversion, and Coup D'etat.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Duet
                  Michael
                  Allies

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

i enjoyed all of season 2 but my favourite episodes are The lost boys, Duet, Runner and the seige pt 3....oh and the hive!
                    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                    sigpic
                    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

My favourite episodes are Duet, The Long Goodbye and Allies.
                      sigpic

Comment

HHMMM let me think. I have been watching s1 lately, so have them all stuck in my mind.
                        I enjoyed all of s2 but i would have to say Runner, Duet, Aurora and Michael.
                        Runner because it was great seeing ford and Rodney was rather funny in that.
                        Duet i couldn't stop laughing and ofcourse the kiss
                        Aurora because i don't really know, it was just a great ep
                        Micheal because i enjoyed the story line.
                        sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Conversion ( I love Buggy Shep!),Aurora, Micheal..,The Siege all parts,Runner,Duet,Inferno (Shep&Mckay moments), The Intruder..(Shep&Mckay,
                          Critical Mass, The Long Good Bye (Shep with Ronon's gun!), Allies!

That is almost the whole season...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

my favorites are:
                            The Siege, Part 3
                            Duet
                            Aurora
                            The Lost Boys
                            The Hive
                            Critical Mass
                            Grace Under Pressure
                            Michael
                            Thats it!!!! Those are my favorite episodes be safe everyone. james from chicago.

Comment

Well this is a hard one...I'm going to have to narrow it down to 2:

*The Long Good bye - cool interplay between Sheppard and Weir
                              *Duet - hella funny
                              sigpic

Comment

The Long Goodbye
                                Duet
                                Allies
                                Michael
                                sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X