Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative wrath food source (speculative)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of people who don't know what B5 is know about Spoo =)

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
      Alot of people who don't know what B5 is know about Spoo =)
      In the States?
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        In the States?
        No, on Zoidberg's home planet. (Yes in the US of A)

Comment

No, on Zoidberg's home planet. (Yes in the US of A)
          Hmm, interesting. Because until today, I've never heard that term, and I've hung out in SciFi forums for a long time (first being Star Trek, but MG have you seen them lately? Some are...)

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
            i doubt the wraith would take it, its like giving a vampire serum instead of blood. i dont think they would find it more appetizing
            The Vampires of our day have know problem drinking blood from donors.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

How dare you not know about Spoo?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoo
              O'man,I totaly thought it was something else. Man was I so way off. I even gave greens for it. O'well. I like the other version better. It is more cleaner for the forum.
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

I don't think any of this works as a good plot device.

Comment

Originally posted by duckedtapedemon
                  I don't think any of this works as a good plot device.
                  I actually think it would, it would give us a way out and make the Wraith a decent species, saving them from what other fate? Genocide? Death by starvation?

Comment

Alternate Wrath food source, hmm, speculative? Well if it's wrath you deal with, it's best to not feed it, instead use anti-depressants and get therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by nothing croovus
                      Alternate Wrath food source, hmm, speculative? Well if it's wrath you deal with, it's best to not feed it, instead use anti-depressants and get therapy.
                      Therepist; Now tell me again, why do you suck the life out of people?

Wraith; Because I am hungry.

Therepist; Thats know excuse.

Comment

I don't think the healing device heals old age does it? The Goa'uld Sarc can extend life but even it has it's limits apparently.

It might help the Wraith get more out of their food but I don't think it would be completely renewable and they probably couldn't feed directly from it.

You'd have to set up a series of donor clinics in Pegasus where people could go and get paid some chump change and a cup of orange juice in exchange for letting a Wraith suck on them for a while.

Comment

Working...
                        X