This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by generaloneill
    i remember the malp on a stick and lorne's semi rant i remember ronon taking the soliders out but i don't remember them complaining about it.
    Not complaining exactly, but just a little bit of snark.

SHEPPARD: Alright. Let's try that again.
    CUTE SOLDIER (in some pain): How `bout you try that again... sir.
    SHEPPARD: Maybe that's enough for today.

Comment

The tower where Ronon kills those soldier's, they so deserved that! even tho the tower stunk

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
        The tower where Ronon kills those soldier's, they so deserved that! even tho the tower stunk
        That and Beckett's 'wee man' comment made the Tower more bearable.

Comment

LMAO

i forgot about that, Mckays 'snarkasm' helped to

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
            funnily enough the tower is one of my favourite episodes.

Comment

Favourite moments.....

1. Hot? Smitten?
              2. 5/6s, but it's not an exact science.
              3. Evil Liz in TLG
              4. Michael - all of it.
              Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

I know it's very random and not mentioned, but I kind of liked the way the Wraith Queen from Allies strutted into Atlantis and her whole performance there. Body language, attitude, everything. The way she looked when she was welcomed into Atlantis...

awesome...and the whole Volcano episode was awesome. Evil Liz was great too.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                  I know it's very random and not mentioned, but I kind of liked the way the Wraith Queen from Allies strutted into Atlantis and her whole performance there. Body language, attitude, everything. The way she looked when she was welcomed into Atlantis...
                  Totally get that. And the way the camera starts off at her feet and then cuts around them to the reactions to all the expedition members watching them. I love how you don't really get a clear shot of her until she's in the Gateroom. Such a cool moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Totally get that. And the way the camera starts off at her feet and then cuts around them to the reactions to all the expedition members watching them. I love how you don't really get a clear shot of her until she's in the Gateroom. Such a cool moment.
                    that was my favourite part of allies when she walked into the gate room and the expedition team watching them and the volcano episode was the best episode for special effects like the stargate being swallowed up by the lava flow.

Comment

All the Rodney scenes in Duet.

The food fight between Ronon and Teyla in Lost Boys.

The "cultured" Wraith in Condemned, plus the scene where Weir shows up with Lorne and her other soldier boys. Weir is cool when she is tough!

All Lorne parts, and wish he gets more scenes next season.

I liked all the Novak and Hermiod scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat
                        All the Rodney scenes in Duet.

The food fight between Ronon and Teyla in Lost Boys.

The "cultured" Wraith in Condemned, plus the scene where Weir shows up with Lorne and her other soldier boys. Weir is cool when she is tough!

All Lorne parts, and wish he gets more scenes next season.

I liked all the Novak and Hermiod scenes.
                        i forgot about the food fight scene loved that scene i would like to see mckay and ronon have a food fight. there should be an episode similar to the day off episode where the team gets the weekend off and we get to see what they do for fun be it food fights training in the gym running through the city playing football etc etc.

Comment

I like the moment of seeing another city like Atlantis (The Tower), but the episode itself ruined it a bit for me. So if there is another cityship, that meant that other planets inhabited by Ancients in the MW also left their planet, running from the plaque, with a big cityship, so there could be more of those cityships around in Pegasus. This idea behind The Tower I liked, the story itself wasn't worth anything to the big red line.

I liked the episode Aurora and the fact they have another Aurora-class ship, the Orion.

I like the fact that the Wraith finally go to the MW.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                            I like the moment of seeing another city like Atlantis (The Tower), but the episode itself ruined it a bit for me. So if there is another cityship, that meant that other planets inhabited by Ancients in the MW also left their planet, running from the plaque, with a big cityship, so there could be more of those cityships around in Pegasus. This idea behind The Tower I liked, the story itself wasn't worth anything to the big red line.

I liked the episode Aurora and the fact they have another Aurora-class ship, the Orion.

I like the fact that the Wraith finally go to the MW.
                            i liked the aurora episode particularly rodney drooling over the wraith that took on the persona of the first officer.

Comment

The episode "Duet"
                              McKay's DHD scene in The Hive... 'like a hot knife through jello'
                              All Lorne scenes

And others I cant think of now.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                                The episode "Duet"
                                McKay's DHD scene in The Hive... 'like a hot knife through jello'
                                All Lorne scenes

And others I cant think of now.
                                i thought that the dhd scene in the hive was funny and then when he got through to atlantis and started talking really fast and then collapsed. the whole thing was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X