This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace Under Pressure.

Granted, it was the only episode I saw, but it was really good.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

1. Aurora...(I think my avatar says it all). Teyla was way too comedic!
      2. Lost Boys--was really fighting for no.1, I got Ford back, then lost him. ~sigh~
      3. Shared spot: Conversion/Condemned--I'm with Joe Flannigan, great eps.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I voted for 'Conversion'.

Joe was fantastic in it and really needs to be given more dramatic stuff like this to work with please!!

Comment

Runner, but i love Major Lorne and it was his first Atlantis apperance

Comment

my favorites are The Long Goodbye and Coup'd'Etat but I voted for TLG

Comment

I voted Critical Mass...

One of the most riveting episodes this season...

But Allies is only Part 1... but certainly was the creepiest episode this season! The Hive Queen in front of the Atlantean Gate! OMG!

Other notables include: Trinity, Aurora, Inferno, The Lost Boys, and Duet.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                The Siege, Part 3 my favorite
                Me to. I've watched it that many times and still get a kick out wathing it
                sigpic

Comment

Coup for me, I thought the plot was well done and all the characters had something important to do for a change. Plus - Genii!

Duet comes in a close second because it was hysterical, but I thought Coup was a better team/action ep.

Comment

I'd like to add Critical Mass and The Intruder to the notables list...

I loved the Weir parts in both these episodes.

Comment

I can't decide

The episodes I liked most:
                      Duet - Great McKay scenes/development
                      Instinct - Great atmosphere & great acting from Jewel Staite
                      Lost Boys/The Hive - Finding out more about the Wraith
                      Coup d'Etat - Absolutely great episode! (Need I say more)

Other notable episodes:
                      The Siege Part III
                      Aurora
                      The Long Goodbye
                      Michael
                      Allies

The episode I liked least:
                      The Tower - *Shudders*

Comment

Unfortunately, it was much easier this season to pick my favorites than it was last season.

Since I could only choose one, I chose The Long Goodbye. There were quite a few stupid moments by some of the characters, but I thought TH did a wonderful job acting in this one. It was great to see "evil" Weir and to see TH get that opportunity. I also think that JF did a great job with his character. He could have easily over-done it, but kept it just right. The other aspect I enjoyed with this episode was it was team oriented. Of course the focus was mainly on Weir and Sheppard, but everyone had good screen time....even Caldwell.

My other favorites were Conversion and Intruder. I liked how Intruder really tied up some of the loose ends of the after-effects of the siege and the power struggle between Caldwell/Shep/Weir/ and the SGC brass.

Conversion I liked primarily for the Shep and Weir interaction. I also liked that it showed that there were some limits to how far Weir would go for Shep. The first attempt the team made to capture some eggs (or whatever it was) was a risk and those involved were willing to take that risk. She was however, unwilling to send in another team after the loss of life from the first attempt and the slim chance another attempt would be successful.

Comment

I waffled for a while between "Conversion," "The Long Goodbye," "Coup d'Etat," and "Michael." I ended up voting for "Conversion."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Runner is my favorite because of rodney just being so cool, and i love ronon and his hair.
                            i also liked Coup d'Etat and critical mass but havent seen allies, inferno or the long good bye so it might change soon

Comment

Duet's an ep I could watch dozens of times over... just brilliant
                              Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

My favorite was DEFINITLY The Long Goodbye !!!!!!! My second fav would have to be Critical Mass.

Comment

Working...
                                X