• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There can only be one for Narim...
    Mine.
    *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
    McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Well there is talk about the aboard...and no-1 likes yours. Sorry to break the bad news to you.

J\K, lol.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        Well there is talk about the aboard...and no-1 likes yours. Sorry to break the bad news to you.

J\K, lol.
        I feel so alone all of a sudden.
        Nobody likes me...

However I was suprised when my topic came to life again a little while ago.

Comment

I did say J\K.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            I did say J\K.
            I know, it was called being sarcastic

Comment

No kidding man...

Comment

No joke, I'm telling you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannis
                  Apparently she was left behind as the caretaker of the outpost on earth.. Probably was in stasis like O'Neill was and only awoken when the outpost detected something that needed her attention.
                  Hmmm, this would actually make sense.

Shes frozen in the pod until something causes the outpost to awaken her. Like maybe the stargate activating? A serpant guard was frozen down there too. Maybe he came through the stargate after the Egyption one was burried. She wakes up, confronts him, he fires, causes an avalanche that burrys the gate, DHD, himself, and her.

Here's hoping for flashbacks in some of these episodes.
                  "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -

Comment

Originally posted by WraithKing
                    Hmmm, this would actually make sense.

Shes frozen in the pod until something causes the outpost to awaken her. Like maybe the stargate activating? A serpant guard was frozen down there too. Maybe he came through the stargate after the Egyption one was burried. She wakes up, confronts him, he fires, causes an avalanche that burrys the gate, DHD, himself, and her.

Here's hoping for flashbacks in some of these episodes.
                    I would love for her to be brought back somehow and she could be an "ancient" with the SGA group (helping them out), somebody to show them some of the subelties of the city they would probably never find. She could provide useful information on the wraith much like tealc does with SG1. Plus I read somewhere that she (the actor) auditioned for the teyla part and didnt get it so she wants to be on the show..... She also would know how they could get their hands on a few extra ZPM's
                    Movie Theater

Comment

Can I just ask when they found her she was in like a cuboid (sp?) ice cube, like she was frozen in the stasis pod and the block sort of, fell out and slid near the other gate. And how long do ancients live, how could she have stayed there that long. And there didn’t seem to be any computers to wake people in the pod up do deal with enemies, n if there was why didn’t the computer just activate the weapon its self when enemies arrived, sorry if I’m talking a load of crape, but some may understand.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

It is beleived that there was an avalanche and she was caught in it. That is why she was out of the pod, she was taken by surprise, and then frozen.

All of the anicents technology is powered by the gene, so enemies can't touch that tech. Also, i think it would activate on its own if anything were really to look like impending doom!!

Comment

Working...
                        X