Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayiana in Atlantis? (minor rising spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, but why was the scene supposed to be in Lost City?

Comment

Obviously because it would lead them to Atlantis
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
        OK, but why was the scene supposed to be in Lost City?
        Originally, the script for TLC included, as I understand it, two more scenes. The first was at the beginning showing Ayiana and the other guy, and the other was the last scene after Teal'c asks where the lost city is, and shows the city taking off and jumping into hyperspace.

I think those scenes were in before they knew they would get a season 8, and were part of the original SG-1 movie script before it was converted into the season finale. I guess the additions were supposed to be a lead off to Atlantis, but with the script becoming a season finale, they opted to include them in the Atlantis pilot instead.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          I think those scenes were in before they knew they would get a season 8, and were part of the original SG-1 movie script before it was converted into the season finale.
          Actually, in the original movie script Atlantis was on Earth. The scenes in question were probably written after it got converted to the season 7 finale. And then, of course, moved to the Atlantis pilot.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
          X