Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is something special about the necklace...I think it's more than what it seems.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

If by "more than it seems" you mean "has special powers", I SERIOUSLY hope not. That would be stupid in so many ways

Comment

Originally posted by buuzero
        If by "more than it seems" you mean "has special powers", I SERIOUSLY hope not. That would be stupid in so many ways
        Naaa, nothing power-ranger like that. Maybe more along the lines of it being a piece of ancient tech. Maybe a hologram message...or something more...

Comment

It's a ZPM

Just you watch it save Atlantis by powering the sheilds at the last second.

Comment

Originally posted by the adventurer
            It's a ZPM

Just you watch it save Atlantis by powering the sheilds at the last second.
            LOL It's one of those watch bttery ZPMs aAnubiSs was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulC01
              The way she can sense the Wraith was also interesting and should lead to a future storyline.
              That whole ESP was tacky in a way. It felt as if the scene wasn't over before Teyla's Wraith sense was tingling.

Comment

Well, when I first read plot/character descriptions for Atlantis, I thought Teyla would be the Atlantis version of Teal'c. Thankfully, she didn't come across that way to me when I watched it. While it's true that her character wasn't developed much in the pilot, the same can be said for Teal'c in CotG (as has been mentioned) probably even more so.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                  Well, when I first read plot/character descriptions for Atlantis, I thought Teyla would be the Atlantis version of Teal'c. Thankfully, she didn't come across that way to me when I watched it. While it's true that her character wasn't developed much in the pilot, the same can be said for Teal'c in CotG (as has been mentioned) probably even more so.
                  I just some people are just forgetting that even in SG-1 none of the characters developed in the first episode. I mean...the first ep is just there to get the basic stuff down. Introduce characters. We'll see some character growth before season 1 ends. People are just too used to the massive character growth that has gone on through out the SG-1 years and forget it takes time.

Comment

i honestly find Teyla a tad bit annoying. she didn't really do anything and it's just... i dunno. at this moment, i find her annoying. hopefully, she'll grow on me. i LOVE Beckett and have always loved McKay. i really like Wier. i think she's awesome. Sheppard is... well, very much acting and sounding like Jack. he's okay, but not the greatest. even though Lt. Ford didn't do all the much, i really like him.

hopefully they're all have some great character development and those that i don't really like will grow on me, and those i love, i'll love even more.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                      I just some people are just forgetting that even in SG-1 none of the characters developed in the first episode. I mean...the first ep is just there to get the basic stuff down. Introduce characters. We'll see some character growth before season 1 ends. People are just too used to the massive character growth that has gone on through out the SG-1 years and forget it takes time.
                      Yep. I've been saying forever that people might not give Atlantis a fair chance because they expect it to be the best thing since sliced bread right from the start. Everyone should keep in mind that SG-1 wasn't built in a day. It's going to take a while before Atlantis hits its stride, but so far it's off to - IMO - a great start.
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by the adventurer
                        It's a ZPM
                        Noooo. Get it right.

It's a ZedPM.

Comment

I thought Teyla was kinda cardboardy and annoying. We didn't get much about her, but what we did get was straight out of stock- all very cliche and predictible.

As for the Chevron Kid... Well, SG-1's Chevron Guy started out his life in silly cardigans, too. Maybe he has to move up in rank in order to wear decent clothing or something...

Comment

Is Girl teal'c White or African American?
                            When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
                            I miss you.
                            Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

I think she is mixed. Cause she is "light-skinded".

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                                I don't know where you get Spain from... but I saw his patch he is British.
                                What confused me was why the english guy had a Union Jack patch, but Beckett got to wear a Scottish flag? Bit of a costume error there that needs addressing.

Originally posted by ShadowMatt
                                As for the Chevron Kid... Well, SG-1's Chevron Guy started out his life in silly cardigans, too. Maybe he has to move up in rank in order to wear decent clothing or something...
                                Also bare in mind they had only just started out in Atlantis and aside from the military officers noone actually changed out of the clothes they arrived in until the final scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X