Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the Goa'uld built any gates at all. The only race we have see besides the Ancients with the a homemade gate was the Tollen.

Comment

The new gate dials so fast it is hard to remember any of the symbols or make out a pattern.

Comment

It isn't random.

The symbol starts at the top chevron, then spins around. The way it spins is opposite the way the previous glyph spun. When it reaches it's chevron, it locks into place.

All symbols for the galaxy light up once a wormhole is engaged.
        sigpic

Comment

I like this new gate better. The SG1/Movie gate gets old after a while, unless they show it in real HQ mode.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
            The new gate dials so fast it is hard to remember any of the symbols or make out a pattern.
            Would it help it someone shouted "Chevron 1 encoded..."
            Oh wait, McKay tried that
            My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Haha... that was quite the tip of a hat. That was a funny moment, it was kind of like McKay idolized Chevron Guy or something... has McKay been in any previous episodes? I don't remember offhand.
              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Working...
              X