Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the choir style part just after Fords character is shown, I've got a mix of both themes that I found on the Internet Atlantis's is certainly better but SG-1's is also good.

Comment

I still like SG-1's theme better. It's easier to remember and sing along with. The Atlantis one is so jumpy in the beginning and then it goes up pretty high and ends abruptly. Just not very catchy IMO. It does kind of remind me of the SeaQuest theme, especially the trumpet parts.

Comment

I wasn't aware Altantis had a tune. It kind of reminds me of that one episode of Fraiser when he was asked to come up with a simple hummable jingle and he went Tchaikovsky on it. even that was more hummable.

I tried to hum it, I did, there's no clear rythym. just some oboes, a possible harp, soprano vocals - how do you hum to that??
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I like SG-A's theme better than SG-1's, but the way it ends so abruptly is just WRONG.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

thanks for all the links
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X