This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegn
    I didn't like that Sam or Teal'c weren't there. I mean Sam would have killed someone to be there. You saw how Daniel was acting. Sam would have loved to have seen that. The whole sending a lot of people to Atlantis was a big thing and they could never have done it without all of SG-1. Anyways, it was still cool.

Maybe before, but she has Pete now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron 1
      Well, I'm sure they had letters in backpacks or the supplies sent, much like the champagne bottle O'Neill rolled through. I wouldn't be surprised of AT or CJ did a voiceover, or vid with RDA and MS to see the expedition team off.

That, or we just didn't see the goodbyes.

And it would've been nice to hear O'Neill say something along the lines of "We'll call in one year, just to check up on you." Or something to that effect.
      O man, I thought that champagne bottle was a bomb a few seconds just at it rolled in
      *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
      McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

how do we know that he didn't see her off screen or leave a note in her lab??? knowing rodney he found a way

Comment

Originally posted by airdish View Post
          I know that Carter couldn't be in the first show, but that doesn't mean that McKay couldn't have given Jack a note for Sam or atleast asked Dan to say goodbye to her for him. McKay is and always will be better for Sam then any other person TPTB give her. And that is coming from a card carrying non-shipper.
          They only worked together in "48 Hours" and the "Redemption" two-parter, so why would McKay say goodbye to someone he barely knows? As for McKay being a good boyfriend for Sam... uh... he'd be the worst! He is the most selfish good guy in Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
            They only worked together in "48 Hours" and the "Redemption" two-parter, so why would McKay say goodbye to someone he barely knows? As for McKay being a good boyfriend for Sam... uh... he'd be the worst! He is the most selfish good guy in Stargate.
            Agreed. Three guesses on who I think is perfect for Sam...

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by airdish View Post
              I know that Carter couldn't be in the first show, but that doesn't mean that McKay couldn't have given Jack a note for Sam or atleast asked Dan to say goodbye to her for him. McKay is and always will be better for Sam then any other person TPTB give her. And that is coming from a card carrying non-shipper.

Wel,l I think McKay and Carter would be an interesting, far more than Jack and Sam (and I'm a non-shipper too). Hoepfully, nobody will get 'shipped' in sGA as romance just drags down the plot lines. That is, shipped with other regular characters. Create a new one for that purpose, no problem...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Wel,l I think McKay and Carter would be an interesting, far more than Jack and Sam (and I'm a non-shipper too). Hoepfully, nobody will get 'shipped' in sGA as romance just drags down the plot lines. That is, shipped with other regular characters. Create a new one for that purpose, no problem...
                I agree- I'm against shipping as well, but Sam/Mckay is better than Sam/Jack.

Well, actually, anything is better than Sam/Jack. Except Sam/Pete.

Yeah..... best to leave the shipping out of Stargate altogether.

I like Rodney's little crush because we all know nothing will ever come of it, and it's not UST. It's just wonderfully amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by grinnbearit View Post
                  I agree - maybe instead of a note though we could have heard him say to "tell Sam not to mess anything up because he wouldn'tn be there to clean up the mess".
                  Yes I agree .

Comment

Working...
                  X