Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I was talking to DarMan, he said McKay likes food with lemons. But infact McKay is allergic to citrus.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      yeah DownfallAngel that was wot I was kinda refereing to - McKay walks off cuz the food he was eating had lemon on and we all know he doesn't like it.
      Is it that he doesn't like citrus, or he just doesn't like dying ?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Is it that he doesn't like citrus, or he just doesn't like dying ?
        Maybe he isn't fond of either?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

He seemed like he was enjoying it... until he noticed the lemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
            He seemed like he was enjoying it... until he noticed the lemon.
            Heh, the "Torment of McKay", he likes the taste of lemon and citrus, but it'll kill him to eat it.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
            X