Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of the SG1 seasons have deleted scenes or bloopers? I didn't think they did, and I can't really see them starting now unfortunately.

I'd like to see them put in the Stargate SciFi specials.

Comment

They did. Very few of them had them and those who did have very little of it, though. For example, there's one of Thor asking for a mochachino or cappuchino and one of Amanda Tapping (from the episode with the Antarctic gate) going on about how Jack used to be MacGuyver and now he's unable to fix something.

Comment

Any idea where I can download the Thor one?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Callie
          According to sendit.com, there will only be 3 episodes on the first S2 DVD. I'm not happy - I was really looking forward to getting "Duet" and am not pleased if we have to wait another month or so!
          Don't worry Duet is on there. Its listed on Play.com and many other websites. Send it.com probably just made a mistake. Chances are it'll be fully updated to list all the episodes on the disk just before its actual release date.

I would really love to see some deleted scenes and bloopers as well. On the 'Friends' dvd releases no bloopers were included on any of the series dvds until the last season set. I hope Stargate does the same, it'll give everyone something to look forward too. Maybe a big special feature something like that.

Edit: Opps forgot to actually write what i came in here to say!
          Last edited by Nutty_One111; 16 March 2006, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X